Slight Panic

maybebabypowell

OK so have just realised with my new weigh in day being Monday thats TODAY! You know its Monday right :8855:, so why did no one warn me? :8855:

Up until about 10 mins ago was chuffed to have found a class nearer me and was all set, then it dawned on me that it means thats today and 1 day shorter than my "usual" week :eek:

OMG - Bricking it now but I suppose there is nothing I can do but arrive weigh and see what the scales say about me!!!!

Lol...they do have a habit of sneaking up on you dont they?? !!!
Just go, face the scales and see how you get on...just think it will even out again next week..it also means that its more difficult to come off plan at the weekend which is a bonus!

Hi Mrs V

I dont usually come off plan at the weekend anyway so I dont know why its so important, but just the thought of it being a Monday scares me. lol.

Its raining loads here too and will have to walk about 15 mins when i get off the train so my hair will be soaked so if I dont loose everything I was expecing I may out it down to my wet hair!! hehe

On a more serious note I know I will be fine! I maybe going out for dinner on Wed as we are going to the cinema, so at least it gives me time to work that off - haha.

So here we go wish me luck, keep your fingers crossed and all that jazz!

Good luck Huni and Im sure you will do well!!! My weigh in is a Monday morning (I weigh at home), but the thought of what could happen if I slip up at the weekend is enough for me!!
Try not to get too wet! Its raining here in Hampshire too, dont mind the rain, but its bloomin freezing!

I am also planning on 'wet hair' syndrome if I don't do too well tonight!!

What are we like?! :8855:

I weigh at home and will sometimes get on the scales before my shower and then after with wet hair - it can add 3lbs!!! But I suppose it depends how long your hair is!!
Good luck - just remember it will even out next week...

Good luck Sarah, take an umbrella and don't forget to report back later!!

i am pleased to report i stayed the same! Now although not upset by it rather that than a gain have realised that maybe i need to have more green days as i had an all red week and well the outcome was not what i was looking for

Back