SLIM BY SUMMER

Samsmum said:
Well here goes. D day. Feeling really excited. Let's hope i still am tonight. I'm a bit scared of failing again but just gonna take it a day at a time. Starting with a mint choc shake for brekkie. Fingers crossed this is my time to succeed x

Hi, how's your day going?

Hi. Sorry didn't get chance to reply yesterday. I can't say it was easy but i did it. Started with a cold though which i could really have done without.Not going too badly today,just struggling with all the water but quite pleased so far. Paid our holiday off today so it's made me realise why i'm doing this x

Feeling loads better the last couple of days. More energy and even sleeping better. Probably cos i'm not full of stodgy food!!

Samsmum said:
Feeling loads better the last couple of days. More energy and even sleeping better. Probably cos i'm not full of stodgy food!!

Hi !!! I'm back from Italy and back on plan !!! How are you doing ?? I'm really focused now going to lose this weight !! Xxx

Could not have been worse this week if i'd tried. Given myself a kick up the rear and a good talking to and ready to put it behind me and start again tomorrow. So admire everyone's willpower. Please send me some :)

Samsmum said:
Could not have been worse this week if i'd tried. Given myself a kick up the rear and a good talking to and ready to put it behind me and start again tomorrow. So admire everyone's willpower. Please send me some :)

I've had a bad few days back on tomorrow !! It a domino affect when u go wrong isn't it !! We can start tomorrow together yeah ? Xxxx

Back