Slim Fast offer in Wilkinsons

First thing tomorrow I'm at good old Wilko. Thanks!

We don't have a Wilkinsons over here:cry:

i found that after you stop taking the slim fast you pile it all back on again,i have packed in smoking for 8 weeks now so its hard to loose as ive put a bit on,may just try the slim fasts again for a few weeks so wilkinsons here i come,thanks

Hi Dizzy

i guess like any diet it depends how many calories of food you replace your diet plan with. So i guess part of it for us will be to find a breakfasts and lunches that are healthy and don't have much more calories than the slimfast shake (we'll need a few more calories to maintain rather than keep losing weight). That's why the VCLDs go on about "refeeding" and maintainance to educate the users on that part. Personally i'm trying to use this time to really explore why i eat and to find alternative forms of "comfort" and distraction than food.

I'm a nurse! I can't help it! Sorry lol... Not so good at applying the information to myself though ;-)

oooohhh ohhhh ohhhh ohhh bannoffee... Thats it wilkinsons here i come!!!! Hmmm were is one???

I thought banoffee was awful lol!! Each 2 their own ;o)
Wilkos is a big drive 4 me... has ne1 seen ne other offers on? xx

yeah Tescos is running the offer until feb
and boots have a deal on too...

Lisa.. The Banoffee one wasnt in the wilkinsons that is close to us.. :( :( :(

Lovely thanks ladies :)

i like the meal bars rather than shakes but use both. sainsburrys got the bars pack of 3 half price....

Stocked up yesterday in Wilkinsons! Noticed Boots and sainsburys still have there offers but Asda is back to full price.

Heres to another week ladies! :p

I keep looking at the tins in my cupboard thinking "well i have to keep going now" :)

Back