Slim for 2017 - The long game.

Thank you! It was only 1/2 lb today so feeling abit "meh". But hopefully this will pick up a bit for next Tuesday's weigh in
I've always found it reflects the following week :) you are doing really well!!

Woooooo Hoooooo.... :0clapper::woohoo:Doing Awesome so far peeps... can I play :D

9lbs off at weigh in this morning........That's more like it. Was getting really down. Stone award and 1st 3lbs so far in 5 weeks.
Feeling motivated now.....gotta keep going!
:D
:sw007::sw014:

9lb?? Wowzers!!! Well done :) :)

66 to go!!

Can I join please? I've been messing about lately and could do with some motivation. I'm 30 next July and want to be at target for my 30th so I have just under a year to get there. Im not 100% sure what my target is but I'm aiming for 10stone atm. Im currently 13 st 13lbs (195lb) and I'll say 3 stone loss so 42lb in total. I want to lose weight for myself but also for my 9 month old baby boy, I want him to be healthy and have a happy healthy mummy x

9lbs off at weigh in this morning........That's more like it. Was getting really down. Stone award and 1st 3lbs so far in 5 weeks.
Feeling motivated now.....gotta keep going!
:D
:sw007::sw014:

wow.... if i ever lost 9lbs in one week... I'd have to put a nappy on it ;)

Can I join please? I've been messing about lately and could do with some motivation. I'm 30 next July and want to be at target for my 30th so I have just under a year to get there. Im not 100% sure what my target is but I'm aiming for 10stone atm. Im currently 13 st 13lbs (195lb) and I'll say 3 stone loss so 42lb in total. I want to lose weight for myself but also for my 9 month old baby boy, I want him to be healthy and have a happy healthy mummy x

Kiddies are such good motivation x

Can I join too please? What a great idea!

I'm in my first month at SW, so far in July I've lost 5.5lbs so fingers and toes crossed for 1.1/2 or 2 next week to meet the 7lb target!

If I can do the same in August and beyond I'll be at my goal weight of 9st7lb on Jan 1st 2017.

X
Total losses for July -9lb - I was aiming for 7lb so mega happy with this!

61 to go!

So I wrote this post and then went awol. Glad to see you are all still on track.

I had a bad few weeks and have been feeling really down. I actually joined slimming world meetings last week. I transferred my online membership to meetings. Then this whole week I've been so off plan i feel silly to go tomorrow as I won't have lost and it's only my 2nd time.

I feel like I need to up the exercise too. The 2017 goal still stands. I'll get there

So I wrote this post and then went awol. Glad to see you are all still on track.

I had a bad few weeks and have been feeling really down. I actually joined slimming world meetings last week. I transferred my online membership to meetings. Then this whole week I've been so off plan i feel silly to go tomorrow as I won't have lost and it's only my 2nd time.

I feel like I need to up the exercise too. The 2017 goal still stands. I'll get there

The important thing is you can acknowledge it and then move on.

Don't feel silly, if do gain you won't be the first and certainly not the last. It's one weigh in out of the rest of your life. I'd just go and then get back to the plan.

Keep going, you can definitely get to your goal :) x

Back