Slim for 2017 - The long game.

Hey @SarahMP

Sorry to hear you have been a little down we missed you. :( joining meetings is a positive start and maybe if you fancy something new we have a new habit exercise thread started. Doesn't have to be anything major, I'm hula hooping, @RosiePops is running, @Trefoil is lifting beans and @craftermary is doing squats amongst others. I'll post the link

https://www.minimins.com/threads/30-day-whatever-challenge.355514/

I do hope you are feeling a bit brighter and the important thing is the ultimate destination. So what if we all occasionally opt for the scenic route ;)!

So I wrote this post and then went awol. Glad to see you are all still on track.

I had a bad few weeks and have been feeling really down. I actually joined slimming world meetings last week. I transferred my online membership to meetings. Then this whole week I've been so off plan i feel silly to go tomorrow as I won't have lost and it's only my 2nd time.

I feel like I need to up the exercise too. The 2017 goal still stands. I'll get there

Oh it's so so good to see you back!!
Please don't be down and get yourself to class, you'll be really glad that you did!

You definitely will get there and we are all there to support you!

Ruth
X

Thanks @Trefoil and @lickthelid
I will go to meeting tomorrow and accept the embarrassment of the gain/sts after only 1 week. I need to track on here again. I think I'll start a new diary and a fresh start.
I'm going away this weekend for 2 nights, so I'm going to try and plan that the best I can. When I am away I'm usually pretty good at making good choices, plus I do mega load of steps.

I'll check out the challenge now.

Thanks @Trefoil and @lickthelid
I will go to meeting tomorrow and accept the embarrassment of the gain/sts after only 1 week. I need to track on here again. I think I'll start a new diary and a fresh start.
I'm going away this weekend for 2 nights, so I'm going to try and plan that the best I can. When I am away I'm usually pretty good at making good choices, plus I do mega load of steps.

I'll check out the challenge now.

I'm sure there will be no embarrassment and regardless the results you will get after will make up for it. You know you can do this, and you have done brilliantly.
A new diary sounds good, clean slate etc but keep your head high, you've had some fab losses it's just a bit of a blip like we all have- a part of our lives :)

Ruth
X

Well done everyone. I weighed in yesterday a day and a half early (that half day could have made more a difference...lol) lost 3lbs so another award and feeling pretty happy. 7 weeks in and many more to go but I will do it this time.
:sw007::sw014::sw021:

Well done everyone!!!!!
Amazing!

Ruth
X

3 off so

58 to go!!

image.jpeg

Any advice?

Costa Iced Latte with skimmed milk. I'm tempted to say it's my healthy A but what you think? Too much milk?

I'd claim it as that. If you are unsure add maybe 3 syns? I'm out of touch as I don't really use milk how much skimmed do you get? Isn't it over half a pint?

I'd claim it as that. If you are unsure add maybe 3 syns? I'm out of touch as I don't really use milk how much skimmed do you get? Isn't it over half a pint?
I don't know, I use almond milk. Healthy a is 1litre, I only use it for drinks, so tend to syn it.

I found it in app, it's 5syns. So I'll say that's my healthy A. I didn't find it first time round.

Well the healthy extras are in the region of 5/6 so perfect :)

Hello everyone im new to this site never joined anything like this so bear with me!! Please can I join your challenge? I joined SW for the umpteenth time back in January as we found out last year we will need ivf and the only thing holding us back is my weight :-\ but after a lot of tears ive realised i CAN do this and need to look at the long term, so would love to lose another 50lb (have already lost 35) by March 2017. Good luck everyone we can do this!!! X

Back