Slim for 2017 - The long game.

Hello everyone im new to this site never joined anything like this so bear with me!! Please can I join your challenge? I joined SW for the umpteenth time back in January as we found out last year we will need ivf and the only thing holding us back is my weight :-\ but after a lot of tears ive realised i CAN do this and need to look at the long term, so would love to lose another 50lb (have already lost 35) by March 2017. Good luck everyone we can do this!!! X

Hello and welcome!! You certainly sound determined, I'm sorry to hear your struggles but you will get there I'm sure :) well done on your weight loss so far!!!

Ruth
X

image.jpeg
1/2 off for me yesterday so 15lbs to target :D

Ruth
X

Go to off topic and pierce has done a sticky with awards :) you just copy and paste

I'm not declaring this week as its holiday :eek:

I did peek and it's a small gain which i can shift by next week no probs! :) all good

Can I join....
I just started SW, today was Day 2, seems ok so far, although I fear the weekend will be a little more difficult

I put 1.5lb on this week as I went on Holiday! And will also be weighing on Wednesday next week as I'm away with work! Onwards and downwards!!

Ruth
X

Weigh in tomorrow. It's been 2 weeks since last weigh in and ten days since holibobs so want to see how I've done officially!!

Back