Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Hope the food was as healthy as can be and that you don't show how a gain xx

Fab result Kylie , good food choice has paid off. Tsing will get another couple of lbs off by weekend so stick with it x

Well done on your food choices - as Susie says you could still lose a bit before the weekend. What's the plan for food & drink for the hen weekend? x

Hmmm well I'm not really sure as we have people coming in to cook for us... We're not going out clubbing or anything but would like to enjoy a glass of fizz or three... But, do I need to get out of ketosis if I just stick to a couple of glasses? Was hoping to stay low-ish carb for the weekend... Not sure what to do?

Low carb is a good idea but enough to get you out of ketosis so that the alcohol doesn't make you ill, sounds like a lovely do :)

I've just realised... I'm 1lb away from having lost 2 whole stone in less than 6 weeks!! And, one more lb til I'm 1/3 of the way through what I originally set out to lose! And 1lb until I'm in the 180lbs bracket!! No more typing 190-something into mfp!

Have a lot of food events coming up over the next few weeks, BUT I will be sensible, realising the above will definitely help I think. I just know my weakness is going to come if I see a big gain on the scales at any point... I'll just want to think "oh well that was a waste of time, get me a kit Kat!" But last time around I didn't have the fabulous miniminners to motivate me when I was sulking! :)

I've been having a hunt back through my phone as I keep weight records everywhere when I'm on a diet lol, and I think the lowest weight I've been in over 4 years is 186lb / 13st 4lb - that's only 4lb away from where I am now!!!

Looking back through Facebook I was pretty slim (for me!) the year before that, but I can't remember being in the 11s, so it must be the low 12s that I start to feel good about myself... So low 12s / high 11s by holiday is my next aim!! :)

How do I know I'm out of ketosis? Should I just have a sandwich or something? Then I can just low carb for the rest of the weekend if I only drink sensibly?
Yes a sandwich should knock you out, or if you want to totally avoid carbs then too much non carb stuff or milk may do it. Just wary of you drinking alcohol while in ketosis as it can really effect you. If you eat during the day you should be fine xx

Loving the positivity in your posts, being so close to such a big goal should keep you on the sensible side when you're off plan plus give you the motivation to get back on plan afterwards - have a great time x

Keeping in mind what you have achieved so far should help you continue to make good food choices at your food events.

You know it makes all the difference & you managed so well before so stick with it x

**** 13st 7lb ******

Whoop whoop!!! Imagine me doing a little dance around the bathroom!!! :)

Right, this has really spurred me on for this weekend... I'm not really going to drink - I'm gonna nurse a g&t for a few hours at a time, I'm sure no one will notice. That way I can stick low carb and uber sensible :) I want to get to goal more than I want a hangover lol!! I really don't want to have put on more than a couple of pounds over the weekend, I want to be in the low 13s for the following weigh in! :)

I've been having a hunt back through my phone as I keep weight records everywhere when I'm on a diet lol, and I think the lowest weight I've been in over 4 years is 186lb / 13st 4lb - that's only 4lb away from where I am now!!!

I found all my old weights on my phone too - on tap & track -although it must think there was something wrong when it jumped from 14/3/11 12st 9lbs to the next weigh in on 8/7/14 and 18st 10lbs lol!

**** 13st 7lb ******

Right, this has really spurred me on for this weekend... I'm not really going to drink - I'm gonna nurse a g&t for a few hours at a time, I'm sure no one will notice. That way I can stick low carb and uber sensible :) I want to get to goal more than I want a hangover lol!! I really don't want to have put on more than a couple of pounds over the weekend, I want to be in the low 13s for the following weigh in! :)

That is FANTASTIC Kylie. How you are managing with food events is really inspiring me. I love reading your posts. Have a great weekend chickie, & keep your fingers crossed I hit my 2 stone off on Monday xxx

Yay 2 stone down. :party0011:Well done Kylie, Have a great weekend. I'm sure you will be make good choices :D x

**** 13st 7lb ******

Brilliant Kylie, keep dancing - it burns calories :) That's a fabulous 2 stone loss in no time at all, your hard work is paying off! xx

Hi Kylie. You're going great guns! I was 13st 5lb this morning - race you to the 12s!

How's it going Kylie?

Hope the weekends going well Kylie x

Back