Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Ladies... I appear to be having a day off... 1 1/2 packs, a prawn salad, melon slices... Oh and 3 of the nicest biscuits ever... Whoopsy! I think I hit a wall... Well, that and the glass of wine I had last night - when will I learn - do not blooming drink on a vlcd!! I'm not gonna beat myself up... Will have whatever I fancy for dinner tonight then straight back on it tomorrow! :)
sounds a bit like my day today too Kylie, have nibbled all sorts of crap at kids all day party today then buffet at engagement party this eve plus 2 glasses of wine (medicinal purposes) of course for the pain in my jaw lol.
Feeling quite pants over today really as know it's gonna cost me on the scales :( never mind tomorrow's another day xx

Hope today has been a good one and that you're back on it xx

Well, not back on it at all... Mum was taken into hosp yesterday so endorsed up getting home at 1am this morning and not actually eating anything all day. Back to bed for a bit before visiting hours.

Hope she's ok? X

Hope your mum is back home soon Kylie x

Sorry to hear about your mum Kylie, hope she's ok xx

KFC last night... Need I say more? As punishment I'm banning myself from here til I'm down to 12st 9lb! Mums on the mend now too :)

No! Don't do that! You need us to keep you on the straight and narrow :)

Don't do that hon. You need us to keep you on it :) x

Noooo Kylie, your punishment should be that you have to come on here all the more ;) No seriously being on here should help you to stick to it, glad your mum

Really glad your mum is recovering. The gain will be off in no time - you always have fabulous losses!

Hope everything is ok Kylie

Sorry ladies, super busy few days - mum back out of hospital now so back on the mend, has meant I've been doing all the packing etc. for her so she can get moved today so haven't had a spare minute to catch up! Plus I was banned! Back down to 12st 9.5lb this morning so that's good enough for me!

Been doing some thinking... dangerous I know! I think I'm going to TS where possible up until holiday (Spa tomorrow - baguette for lunch - it's tradition!, SIL's birthday night out with dinner, drinks etc. next Saturday, meal with work the following week and book club the week after.) But apart from those things, will be TSing like a goodun!

Then, holiday, I'm going to well and truely do whatever I want diet wise - the word "diet" will not be in my vocabulary! Hopefully wont do too much damamge as not a massive eater when it's hot, and I love fresh seafood and salads so hopefully I'll be able to be fairly sensible! It'll be the vino that gets me!

When I get back I'm going to do 8 weeks of TS, should be fairly quiet around that time too so not too much in my way and hopefully can have a good crack at it and get a couple of stone off (plus lose the inevitable gain from hols!)

THEN on 1st December I'm moving to JUDD. I think I'll be able to stick 8 weeks TS after my break for holiday but I'm just not sure I'll cope with December. At all. Plus, when I've had a few minutes spare over the last few days I've been reading through Weebuns' diary on the JUDD forum... WOW! And she has such a healthy attitude towards food now, this is something I really really want to achieve, so hopefully this will be a good learning experience, and it's something I could see myself doing long term for maintenance too.

So, I have a plan! I do love a plan! It may take me slightly longer to get to ultimate goal, however when I think about it, ultimate goal isn't really the number on the scales, it's being able to stick at a healthy weight for the rest of my life without forever counting calories, syns, resorting to space food lol! Also, so motivated ATM that I bought a new copy of 30 day shred (haven't a clue where mine's gone ??) and a weighted hula hoop! 30DS because it's quick and can fit in with what I'm doing, hula hoop coz I can do that in the evening whilst watching tele! Hope they arrive before the weekend!

Thank you for all the support, even whilst I've been hiding! I have also realised that last Friday was complete self-sabotage, I was so close to so many little goals, I don;t know why I do it to myself, but I do it a lot, more so in the past, with all sorts of things too, nit just dieting... need to have a little think on that.

Anyhoo, long rambling post over and done with, missed you all! Glad I'm back, and even more glad that I'm back and in a positive frame of mind! :bliss:

Glad to see you back Kylie. Its good that you are looking ahead at a long term plan. Think I will be giving JUDDD a go too but not sure when yet. Want to get to target before I swap so when ever that is x

Well done, Kylie! Sounds like a good plan. There must be something in the air - I really wanted a baguette yesterday, but resisted. Have fun at the Spa.

Hi Kylie,

i'm starting exante on Monday, well I've ordered it today but have some celebrity slim to use until exante is delivered. Anyway yours is the first diary I spotted, slim by Christmas sounds good to me! You are doing brilliantly, have to say it was a relief to see your post this morning, I have a real issue with self sabotage (I'm sure there's a lot of us on minimins) I was keeping my fingers crossed you would get through your difficult blip. Sounds like you're back even more positive than before and that is amazing! Enjoy your spa day & baguette. Glad to hear your mum is on the mend.

oh one last thing what is JUDDD?

You are flying now Kylie Whoo Whoo!

So glad to have you back and feeling positive, got to love a good plan ;) x

Back