Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Ah thanks lyds, that's sweet, I felt the same way in the beginning when people went AWOL! Judd is kind of the same as 5:2 fasting diet, but I think you're supposed to do every other day, but I'm going in between and going to do Monday Wednesday & Fridays starting 1st December.

Exante is brilliant and would highly recommend it to anyone, however it doesn't teach me healthy eating habits, and I don't want to have to turn to it every time I put on a few pounds, hence why I'm switching over for the last part of my journey. Life throws up all sorts of events ect and I need to learn to be able to cope with them by making healthy choices and cutting back afterwards to compensate.

I really am feeling incredibly confident that I'll get there this time, and I'm determined this time to learn some lessons along the way and keep it off for good this time :)

12st 8lb this morning! Baguette clearly didn't do any harm, assume it was all the swimming and sweating in the sauna! Nice!

Just done level 1 of the 30 day shred, god it nearly killed me! Maud tried to joking in too, also nearly killing me by tripping me up on several occasions! And my exercise trousers kept falling down lol! Think I need some smaller ones, will have to have a rummage I'm sure I have some somewhere! Planning on doing it everyday on the run up to hols, just over 30 days coincidentally so hopefully can tone up my shockingly flabby tum! Also got some shockingly expensive so should hopefully blooming well work thalgo toning gel that you run into your flabby tum in the hope that that will work too!

I really hope this isn't another of my faddy things and I actually will stick to it! Must picture bikini...

Hope everyone's having a fab weekend so far :)

Nice one! Stick at it hon :)

Deffo going to try and stick with it ladies :)

So, my weighted hula hoop arrived today as well... It's blooming huge!! Tried and failed to keep it up for more than about 10 seconds at a time! Will preserve!

Having a house and washing blitz today, hoping the weather holds so I can get some bits out on the line. Taking maudy to the beach tomorrow do need to get it all done. Lunch beckons though, hadn't realised what the time was!!

Good on you for starting the shred, I've never had a go at it but know a few who have. It's nice that the 30 days will end so close to your jollies, should be a nice target to keep your eye on. Weighted hula hoop sounds fab too! I'm going to start by upping the amount I walk when I take the dog out. Currently I sit on a bench and throw the ball with a slinger while doggy wears herself out. Going to plot me some nice walks to do with her, hopefully the more weight comes off the more energy I'll have for something with a bit of umph!

Glad it's not just me who struggles to hula ;) I've just ordered one.

Well done on the exercise, like you I started by upping the walking while walking dog, now we go for miles :)

Hi lyds, I started with walking too, Maud's never been so fit! I never thought 3 months ago if be doing all that extra walking and adding extra exercise into the mix too! You never know, I may even try the couch 2 5k in a couple of months too (inspired by yoyo lol)! :)

Yey! Glad to hear I'm inspiring you :) you'll enjoy c25k I think xx

Lol, maybe, although I have never ever enjoyed running. Ever!!

12st 7.25lb this morning and feeling good!! 1/4lb away from being half way there!!! Woo hoo!! All self sabotage thoughts firmly locked away too!!

Just doing some ironing, then will do the 30ds whilst hubby cutting lawns then we're gonna take maudy for walkies on the beach :)

10 seconds with the hula, Icant even do half that. Don't know what happened but I use to be brilliant at it as a kid. Mind you I actually had a waist then lol.

What's the firming gel then Kylie. Is it a regime you have to follow or just a matter of rubbing it in ?

You just kind or rub it in I think and do a bit of a kneading motion - like bread making lol!! It claims to be able to reduce your waiste measurement by 4cm in a month. I've had other thalgo products in the past and they're really good so fingers crossed! Even if it helps to firm up the wobble that'd be a start!!

Feeling very virtuous today - resisted mcdonalds and dominos and have done the 30ds DVD - although I do feel like I've been beaten up around my ribs! Hopefully that means it's working!!

Do so hope I'm in the lower 11s tomorrow!! :)

12st 6.5lb!! Whoop whoop! Over half way there :)

Taking mauda for a walk with my sis this morning with a dog she's looking after ATM so she should be well worn out this afternoon!

Then not sure what we're getting up to, popping in to see mum then who knows... Will try to get the 30ds DVD in too... Even though I seriously feel like I've been punched in the ribs! Have a good bang holiday Monday everyone :)

STS for me this morning, so still 12st 6.5lb which I'm pleased with as had a bit of a picky afternoon - few slices of ham and a pinch of cheese, but those bits always do slow me down a bit so no more hopefully, think it was just coz we'd had a bit of a chill out in the house afternoon.

After my remaining pair of work trousers nearly falling down this afternoon I took myself off to get a new pair - only in a size 14 - v pleased as they have not a hint of stretch in them! Teeny tiny bit snug ATM, but baggy top for now then more fitted ones as they get looser.

Omg I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing the 11s!! Hopefully a couple of weeks and should be there :) so happy :)

You should be so proud of yourself. Amazing loss already! X

Thats brilliant Kylie x

Back