Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

It just drops off of you! So close to the 11's next week for sure! Amazing well done x

I'm on day 5 and think I'm going into ketosis today, I feel lightheaded, fuzzy headed and weak, hopefully it's upwards from here. Although I weighed myself before and I'm 10lbs lighter than Monday, so that's helping!

Well done, I bet Christmas at your target weight will be amazing!

I'm on day 5 and think I'm going into ketosis today, I feel lightheaded, fuzzy headed and weak, hopefully it's upwards from here. Although I weighed myself before and I'm 10lbs lighter than Monday, so that's helping!

Well done, I bet Christmas at your target weight will be amazing!

Yay for Ketosis! it really is so much better when that kicks in! And 10lb off - yippee! Well done :) I must admit the great losses on this diet is the thing that keeps me going!

My OH has already said these types of diets you'll put it all back on, I do think that coming off it and maintaining the weight for me will be another challenge. But hey one day at a time, I feel awful today :(

It makes me mad when people say to me "oh, you just put it all back on with that type of diet" well, I've lost weight numerous different ways over the years (not this much mind you!) and quite clearly I've managed to put it all (and more lol) back on regardless of how I've lost it! So for me, the quicker the better! Plus, on this diet I have tonnes more energy which has meant I'm slowly starting to increase my exercise which will help with maintenance :) as you can tell, I've had to justify my diet too!!

Sorry to hear you don't feel good today, I know I keep saying it but you really will start to feel so so much better soon, just stick with it, ketosis should be with you any minute now :)

Oooh almost in the 11s Kylie !!. Absolutely fabulous. One final push will get you there for holidays xx

I know, so excited! Must not blow it this weekend!! :)

Amazing how often social occasions pop up when we are just on the doorstep of a weight loss milestone. You won't blow it though cos you are going to feel so good being able to say you are in the 11s for holiday !! :D x

I keep stepping in the scales coz I can't quite believe it! I'm my head, I'm still about 13 1/2 stone, yeah done ok and lost a bit of weight, but will never reach the 11s. Think it's taking my head a little while to catch up with the scales!

Tried on a pair of size 14 fat face jeans, I remember feeling really good in myself when I bought them, and they fit perfectly! No baggy top required! So, went through my wardrobe and threw out all my size 16 jeans - a lot of them!! Clearly I've been size 16 for a long time lol! So in the last 3 months I've gone from squeezing into size 18s, probs more realistically a 20, so a perfect size 14! I think my goal most of my adult life has been to be a perfect 10, not been there since I was about 16, and now suddenly that seems achievable!

So happy this morning!! :)

What a brilliant start to the day! Smaller jeans and so close to the 11's :D Hang on in there and the 11's will very soon be yours xx

Hope the Dr hit the spot, I felt like that earlier - went and hid in the bathroom for a long soak in the bath :)

Ooooh so close :) running has deffo helped tone me up too - have you noticed that? Also, I was a bit wary of exercising and exante-ing as some People have said it made their losses slow, but I've found the exact opposite :)

Running is a definite aid to weight loss. It just trims you right in the right places! Toned bum and thighs can't be bad that's why I don't mind hills. I think the actual exercise releases lots of feel good stuff. Sense of achievement and all that :)

It's more tricky when on exante so well done! X

Back