Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Chicken and salad will be fine. Glad you had a good day. :)

Sounds like you had quite a time today. Well done on the food and cigarette front! Just think you'll be a smoke free skinny minnie in no time!

I wouldn't go near laxatives but rather use something to boost your fibre intake. I use FibreClear which is a soluble fibre that you can add to coffee or your shakes. It's fine on a VLCD. I used it when I did Lipotrim. You can get it from pharmacies that supply Lipotrim products, and there's a link below so you can see if there's one local to you, or you can order it from Amazon - link to that also. Hope things get going for you soon!

Lipotrim - FibreCLEAR

Lipotrim - Participating Pharmacies

FibreCLEAR 126gm: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

Are you drinking enough water? That will help things move too, along with gentle exercise (taking a walk etc). That bloated feeling is awful.

Don't see why the meal would constipate you Kylie. If the stuff you ordered doesn't work Movocal should. You can get that from pharmacists but its quite strong so only as a last resort.

Nor do I really Susie, just wondering if the exante gods are punishing me for cheating! Thanks for the tip, will resort to that if all else fails (hopefully not!)

Good day today, still puffing on my e-cig :) although it did cross my mind that maybe a real cig would help with the other "issue" lol!!

Today is the day I'm throwing away my size 20 work trousers - I've always had them in the house "just in case" and always resorted back to them when other have got too small. Not this time though, they now look like clown trousers coz they're far too big and keep falling down, so in the bin they go! Don't want an easy option down the line if things start feeling too small :)

Throwing the trousers away is a good move. Having big clothes around makes it that little bit easier to cheat I think. Apart from my uniform I only have a couple of outfits that fit. Need to get down to the next size pretty soon cos they will be falling apart before long x

How satisfying to start getting rid of clothes! Brilliant feeling! And congrats on the. . .ahem, 'magic'. Horrible feeling all blocked up.

Do you still knit regularly? I've only just started. I'm done with my practice patch and have started on a scarf. In mid summer. Yes, I might well be crazy. . . . :gen125:

Stick with it Kylie cos it all adds up. Probably get a bigger loss next week x

How satisfying to start getting rid of clothes! Brilliant feeling! And congrats on the. . .ahem, 'magic'. Horrible feeling all blocked up. Do you still knit regularly? I've only just started. I'm done with my practice patch and have started on a scarf. In mid summer. Yes, I might well be crazy. . . . :gen125:

It's something I tend to only do in the winter, but I'm a bit addicted when I get going! Was half way through making a massive patchwork throw with all different patterns but we had a fire so some got ruined :-( looking forward to starting it again though come winter, never seem to have the spare time in summer! If you're anything like me it'll take forever so good job you're starting now ;-)

Good day for me today :) shake, bar and carbonara yummy! I've been really lucky in that I like all the products, except the double chocolate bar things, they were gross but swapped those so happy days :)

Anxiety's setting in a bit about next weekend... Wedding on Saturday and christening Sunday... Christening is a BBQ so I should be fine, but wedding...? And then the Tuesday following is book club so we take it in turns cooking dinner and that weekend is a hen weekend where we have a chef coming to cook for us... I don't want to have to eat and get out of ketosis :-( I already know that I'll end up putting weight on and it's depressing me. It kind of seems pointless doing exante for the week in between, I feel like it would be a waste of money... Maybe I'm just trying to kid myself into eating... Uh, I don't know, will just have to see how it goes I suppose ...

Hiya
I really understand your anxiety around the social food events coming up. It sometimes feels like it would be better if we could bow out of these things as they can seem to make it so hard to keep to plan. What I would say is that up till recently my mindset has always been similar to what you have said - it doesn't seem worth it to stay on plan for that little while etc but reading Cate's diary recently and her roses analogy has hit home - it IS worth sticking to plan where you can, that way it will limit the damage. And if you know you are on plan in between the events it might mean you enjoy the food you do eat at them with less of a guilty conscience. I would suggest that where it is easier to control your food ie the bbq, to stick with just meat and salad and at the wedding eat all on your plate that is not carby and eat a small amount of what is carby. Try and stick to light coloured spirits and limit wine etc. If you are able to formulate a plan and do your best to stick to it you will feel better about the events coming up. These are lovely times and I think there is a way to enjoy them, enjoy the food and drink and stay in control.
good luck chick x

Hiya
I really understand your anxiety around the social food events coming up. It sometimes feels like it would be better if we could bow out of these things as they can seem to make it so hard to keep to plan. What I would say is that up till recently my mindset has always been similar to what you have said - it doesn't seem worth it to stay on plan for that little while etc but reading Cate's diary recently and her roses analogy has hit home - it IS worth sticking to plan where you can, that way it will limit the damage. And if you know you are on plan in between the events it might mean you enjoy the food you do eat at them with less of a guilty conscience. I would suggest that where it is easier to control your food ie the bbq, to stick with just meat and salad and at the wedding eat all on your plate that is not carby and eat a small amount of what is carby. Try and stick to light coloured spirits and limit wine etc. If you are able to formulate a plan and do your best to stick to it you will feel better about the events coming up. These are lovely times and I think there is a way to enjoy them, enjoy the food and drink and stay in control.
good luck chick x

What she said!! ;)

Thank you for the talking to ladies, you are of course correct, I remember seeing the rose analogy too, just need to remember to remember it when my resolve waivers!!

Thank you again, I will be strong!! (And probs moaning on here a fair bit during lol!!!)

This forum is amazeballs, I would deffo have failed big time by now were it not for the support / occasional bum kicking / seeing everyone else's amazing results!

You have reinstated happy Kylie

:)

Back