Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

It will more likely be fluid Kylie. TS today will see that & more gone tomorrow.

Thanks ladies, keep going Lynne so I can chase you down the scales!!

Well I think the small gain could be TOTM... Which is odd coz I have the depo injections every 3 months so don't usually get them... Weird??

Had a lovely day shopping, bought some lovely bits that should last me the next couple of months til I get back in my years old skinny wardrobe! Even some shorts in a size 14!! They must have mislabelled them or debenhams are extremely generous with their sizing lol! And some skinny jeans in a size 16, they look fine with a loose top now til I lose the muffin top hopefully in a few weeks!

Hope everyone's had a lovely Saturday :)

Can't wait to get into my thinner wardrobe either. If I don't I won't have any clothes to take on holiday!

Glad you had such a good shopping trip. :)

Lol! Naked holiday! We need to book a holiday so I have some serious motivation too! Where are you going?

We're going to Marmaris in Turkey on 26th August. Definitely not going naked and can't afford a new set of holiday clothes so will have to pull my finger out and get losing!

Lol, I love turkey! The people are so friendly!

Kind of a good day today, had a bit of cheese and ham whilst making hubby's sarnies, but been in the garden for most of the day weeding (god I hate gardening!) and took Maude for a lovely long walk this evening. Just had red bean chilli for dinner, still amazes me how completely full I am after the meals! Still got to squeeze in half a shake!

I really really hope I'm in the 13s tomorrow :-/

Hi Kylie just subscribing - you really are doing well, hope you see the 13's tomorrow :)

*****13s!!!!! Yay!!!******

Phew, finally into the 13s, didn't think I was ever going to see them! So only 2.75lb off for me this week... Was hoping for more considering if only lost 2.5lb last week, but oh well, a loss is a loss!!

So so pleased to finally be out of the 14s although I'm sure I'll be back in them next week after 2 days of eating :-( oh well at lease weigh in is on a Monday so that should hopefully stop me overindulging (I hope!)

Hope everyone's having a lovely Monday :)

Welcome to the 13s Kylie. You never know, if you make good food choices you can still be in this stone bracket next week.

I've been up & down them for ages so this month has to be the last. x

Hurray! Well done Kylie, now you get to think 12's :D

Already focused on those 12s ladies :) will be the lowest I've been in, gosh maybe 10 years if I get there!! Dreaded week 6 coming up though... I tend to give everything up at about 6 weeks... Diets, giving up smoking, used to be boyfriends lol!! Seriously, I'm probs gonna need some ass kicking in a couple of weeks time!!

Looking forward to still finding it nice and easy for the next couple of weeks though :)

You sound way too positive to be giving up - just keep thinking that by week 10 you could be aiming for the 11's :)

Well done Kylie. :)

That is brilliant Kylie! And makes it all the more likely you'll not be going back up after the weekend. It's funny what you said about week six too, I will have to watch my week six as well as that is usually when I falter on other diets or regimes! We can get through week 6 with some grit - I suppose half the battle is recognising week 6 can be a tough week! x

Omg Katie that's brightened up my morning no end, do you think I could be? How exciting!!

1/2lb off for me this morning, think I'm currently having a whoosh - lost more than half of what I did last week in the last 2 days! Yay!!!

Have a good day everyone :)

I do indeed, working on the basis if a stone a month you'll very soon be chasing lower and lower numbers - keep going xx

Back