Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Day 15 of 65
Restart weight: 13st 12lb
Today's weight: 13st 0.5lb
Loss since yesterday: 1.25lb
Total loss since restart: 11.5lb

Omg 3/4lb away from the 12s!!! I might see those tomorrow or the day after!!!

Put one of the dresses on that I was so pleased about getting into about 6 weeks ago on this morning and it's starting to feel too big :-( one of the downsides of losing weight I suppose! I'll get a few more weeks out of it I suppose, it's just starting to look very shapeless - to think, I only ever used to live in shapeless!!

Very happy this morning, hope everyone has a good day :)

Well done Kylie. Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend and now you're so close to the 12s too. Brilliant. Next week for sure.

You are doing a wicked job Kylie :) Just think it could be the 12's tomorrow! I remember getting there last time, it felt so lovely to feel like I didn't stand out for being chubby anymore. I've had quite a few events to navigate through recently too, I'm glad I chose not to stay abstinent through them, I think I have learned far more this way about how to manage my eating when I reach goal this time. Good luck for the morning's weigh in! xxx

Yeah I think you're right IAF - plus I don't feel deprived or like I'm missing out and then get resentful of the diet if that makes sense? Saying that, I am pleased to not have very much going on now for the next few weeks lol!

Just off to meet a friend so we can take our pooches for a run (the dogs not us, we'll be walking lol!!)

So pleased for you - 12s are nearly yours!

Wow wee Kylie your doing fab, see it's definitely the inches that count!!
I'm having a week off and after my weekend of major food and booze gained 1.2lbs bit have a feeling it will be much more by the end of this week. Oh well plan a restart next week then till hols on 24th! X

13 stone exactly this morning! What a surprise! No doubt I'll have a STS tomorrow lol!

On the plus side, I've now lost 2 & 1/2 stone, another 1/2 stone and I'll be half way to goal!! Whoop!

Although, thinking about it, I'm not sure if that's helpful or not - only half way - it seems to have taken forever already!

Arghhhhhh I want a biscuit, or a burger, or fish and chips.... Can't stop thinking about food!! Self sabotage at work?? :-/

Do something else, drink water, have a bouillon, have an exante bar..

Oh wow! Look at you, you're doing great!! The weight's dropped off of you! Really pleased to see you're still going strong. Take a little walk - I find when my colleagues are eating really scrummy stuff and I get a craving, a walk round the block helps (avoiding the tasty deli though - walking past there would be a disaster).

Lol, thanks guys, don't know where that came from but I did cave a little... Had a bag of fridge raiders and some seafood sticks and a little bag of canitas sticks, came to 384 calories and 15g of carbs so not too much damage I hope, will have a pack for dinner tonight and that'll be me done.

Not sure if it was coz I know there's a maccas opening round the corner tomorrow, or coz I forgot my bar, but the cravings were seriously intense!! Just when you think you've cracked it you get a curve ball huh?

Anyway, feel very full and satisfied now so that's the main thing I suppose!! :)

Arghhhhhh I want a biscuit, or a burger, or fish and chips.... Can't stop thinking about food!! Self sabotage at work?? :-/
Ha ha I feel like that today too! WE CAN DO THIS!!! Go away self sabotaging thoughts ;) Instead we need to think 'I know what that tastes like, I know the pleasure of eating it will last all of a few minutes, I know I can eat that again at some point' well done on limiting the damage too x

Ha ha I feel like that today too! WE CAN DO THIS!!! Go away self sabotaging thoughts ;) Instead we need to think 'I know what that tastes like, I know the pleasure of eating it will last all of a few minutes, I know I can eat that again at some point' well done on limiting the damage too x

Pants, I forgot the "I know what it tastes like" thing!! That used to really help me, thanks :)

Although, the devil ion my shoulder insists that I don't know what a chicken sandwich from the NEW mcdonalds tastes like lol! Hush food devil, hush!!

Back