Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

You are doing great bob and so close to those 11's!
I sneaked into the 12's at the end of phase 1 and i cant wait to get back there again :)
You are doing so well with exercise too, something i plan not to do!! Lol x

This forum has been great to read, thank you for the inspiration you have been doing so well since you started! I am so nervous as I only started today and I have never done a diet like this before but to read how well you guys have done and still been able to carry on with your lives and do exercise is so encouraging. Thank you!

Thank you for all the kind words ladies!

12-3 this morning - yippee!! Bit of a shame I have a night out planned this evening, but it is planned and I'm going to go, have a good time and not feel guilty about it at all!

Today, taking maudy for a walk, going to buy a sports bra - lol!! Me!! - go for a run, sort the house, take mauda for another walk then get all glammed up for tonight's night out :)

Tried on some bikinis I got from tesco sale this morning, and I have to say they all look acceptable, most especially the little short things which were on the wrong hanger and turned out to be a size 12! :) bikinis for holiday - whoop whoop!! :)

This forum has been great to read, thank you for the inspiration you have been doing so well since you started! I am so nervous as I only started today and I have never done a diet like this before but to read how well you guys have done and still been able to carry on with your lives and do exercise is so encouraging. Thank you!

How's it going bw? I promise after the first few days it gets so much easier, and honestly once ketosis kicks in you won't believe how much energy you have! :)

Excellent news on the bikinis :)

Have a great night out tonight and enjoy :)

Thanks miss m!!

Decided to combine maud's second walk with my run... I had my doubts as she's still so excitable, she thinks she's still a baby! But, it turns out she was really good! After the first couple of bursts of running she got the gist of it and stopped getting under my feet, and ran right along side me! One small hairy moment when we came across some young pheasants, she did nearly pull me over with her lunging! Off for a bath in a mo then getting ready for my night out! :)

Thanks miss m!! Decided to combine maud's second walk with my run... I had my doubts as she's still so excitable, she thinks she's still a baby! But, it turns out she was really good! After the first couple of bursts of running she got the gist of it and stopped getting under my feet, and ran right along side me! One small hairy moment when we came across some young pheasants, she did nearly pull me over with her lunging! Off for a bath in a mo then getting ready for my night out! :)

Good for you! My dog was the same at first but now he's great! I can cycle with him too :)

Thanks miss m!! Decided to combine maud's second walk with my run... I had my doubts as she's still so excitable, she thinks she's still a baby! But, it turns out she was really good! After the first couple of bursts of running she got the gist of it and stopped getting under my feet, and ran right along side me! One small hairy moment when we came across some young pheasants, she did nearly pull me over with her lunging! Off for a bath in a mo then getting ready for my night out! :)

That's fab news!!!! Got ur own 4-legged running buddy :) x

Good morning (ish!) ladies!!

Last night was really good fun, spent the whole night dancing away to a beetles tribute band!! Food wise, was quite good, it was hot meat and salad, so could have been excellent, but as I was drinking I had a roll and a bit of pasta salad with dinner. Didn't have a pud though!! Poor birthday girl was a bit worse for wear bless her! I didn't feel too perky when I got home either to be fair, do had 2 pieces of buttered toast - yummy!!! Drink wise, had a couple of G&Ts and maybe the best part of a bottle of wine ;-)

Scales still say 12-3 this morning so I'm so so pleased with that, I think the run and all the dancing saved me!

Just off to meet up with birthday girl and her mum in a bit, if she's recovered lol!! She wants a day out so will invoke eating somewhere along the road but am feeling virtuous so will be making only good choices - and deffo no vino for me lol!!!

:)

Wow look at you. I go off for a couple of days & return to find another runner. Well done Kylie you are doing tremendously xxx

*** warning - graphic food references ***

I'm so predictable!! Rather than thinking how wonderful it was that I'd STS after Saturday, I decided to push things to see how much I could get away with yesterday - the answer, not as far as I'd like lol!!

So, SIL felt poorly on way to seaside so we stop at mcdonalds... I think yeah, I feel a bit ropey too so have a sweet chilli chicken wrap and then see they're doing mozerella dippers so have some of those too!! Then, just as we're leaving seaside catch a whiff of hot donuts so have to have a couple of those!! Restaurant for tea has nice sensible steak... But I go for carbonara!!

I'm now nearly 4lb heavier lol!!

I'm not too worried though, some old trousers which I tried on last week now fit perfectly, but this time last week they were too tight, so I'm assuming the damage is very temporary!!!

Urgh - Monday morning! :-(

How's it going today Kylie x

Hey Susie! Good day today, getting straight back on it has been nice and easy for a change! Busy at work so no time for food thoughts, went for a run with my sister (she clocked it, it was 2 miles which I did in 28 mins including 5 mins warm up - pathetic lol!! But I did feel better afterwards and I have a time to beat now!) got home, took mauda for a half hour walk, just had dinner, now waiting for hubby to get home so I can do his! Hope the scales are kind to me in the morning!! :)

Well done on the run!! :)

Well done on getting out there and running, hope the scales were kind this morning :) xx

1lb off this morning - why why why can it go on in 1 day but take forever to get back off again!! You'd think I'd learn!!

Next time I have a naughty night, I'm not going to weigh the next day, either I put on so I kind of think I may as well carry on being naughty, or I don't so I think ha, I can now eat whatever I want, clearly this is not true!! So from now on, if I think I've been naughty I'm not going to weigh until the following Monday, the scale fear should then keep me in check lol!!

Busy day at work, just having my car cleaned now then home for the 30ds, walkies with maudy, dinner, do my nails then bed! Phew! :)

What is 30ds?

Have a lovely walk, I've missed taking mine out today but he's been for a big walk with hubby :) xx

Back