Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

How're you doing Kylie? Hope all is well x

Pain? You poor thing. Take it easy, maybe try some soup so it's warm on your tum. Feel better soon x

Hello all!! Feel lots better today - yay!!!

I have a confession... I think I'm going back to ts from Friday... I'm 1/2lb heavier than I was this time last week... I just can't deal with such slow losses... I've got quite a few events coming up between now and Xmas, but if I can stick 100% to plan between now and then when not at events I think I should be able to shift at least a stone, then have a break for Xmas then hopefully by the end of jan I can be at goal... I just can't deal with dragging it out for months and months like I would doing 5:2. I'll go back to 5:2 for maintenance though.

Had so many compliments at the weekend which made me feel really good, but equally, I just kept thinking argh I've still got another nearly 2 stone to go and I don't want it to take forever!!

So, normal days today and tomorrow then well and truly back on it from Friday - how exciting!!! :)

At least you tried 5:2 Kylie and it worked. you seem to have a great plan. You haven't far to go now. Enjoy the compliments, you deserve them! Have a great day x

You've got to go with what works best for you Kylie. You now know that 5:2 will work once on maintenance & TS will get you there sooner x

Exactly how I felt Kylie and the quicker we get to goal the quicker we can eat and maintain and not have to deprive ourselves again!

Hi Bob I have been looking for you and finally found this thread. I am hoping that by replying to it you will be on my subscription list. Good luck with whatever you try. x

Hope today has gone well Kylie x

Whats happening Kylie x

Morning!! Ish anyway!! Had the girlies over for dinner last night was great fun! Soooooo I'm having one final weekend of naughty ness then starting in Monday - who starts a diet on a Friday lol!!! We're out tomorrow night anyway and I have a lovely bit of fillet steak with my name on it for Sunday - would be a shame to waste it ;-)

You can't waste a fillet steak!!

Your body has had a nice break from VLC so going back on Exante packs for a bit wont do any harm & it wont be for long x

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your steak as it could be a wee while before you have another. x

Are you back tomorrow Kylie xx

How ya doin Kylie? Hope all is well x

Yay well done Kylie x

Back