Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Massive diet fail today!! You may remember me saying we had something hanging over us and we wouldn't know until November... Anyway, we've had news today and all is well, massive weight lifted for both of us and we may have celebrated with a curry... And a couple of glasses of wine!!

Can't tell you all how good I feel right now, so very relieved, feel like I can now fully commit again to me, getting fit and healthy and slim! Day one again tomorrow :)

That's wonderful news Kylie, you can enjoy the lead up to Christmas now x.

Glad a weight has been lifted off your shoulders, now to get the remaining weight off! Good luck, you can do it. x

It will be the curry. I always weigh a pound heavier after I have rice or pasta so don't worry. x

Those lbs will go on no time Kylie & well worth the celebration. Now you can concentrate on getting where you want to be x

So pleased for your great news Kylie. Don't worry about the gain. It'll be a distant memory soon now you're back on track. Have a nice relaxed evening.

Sigh.., all was going do well last night until hubby brought treats home... He'd "forgotten" that I was back on exante... I think I couldn't resist either as I know we're going out for dinner on Saturday and it's deffo not keto friendly - soul food lol!' Buuuuut the way I'm thinking about it now is these couple of days are like damage limitTion - yes I'll gain a few lbs after Saturday, but if I keep on like this I'll be back in the 12s on Sunday rather than staying in the 11s... Deffo 100% day for me today - fingers crossed!!

Fingers are crossed for your TS day. x

Its so difficult to stay on track when evenings out are planned at the weekend but you'll get there Kylie, just look how far you have come so far x

How're you doing today? Hope all is well xx

How has your day been Kylie xx

No such thing! Get your bum out here and let us know how you're doing. It's all about ups and downs that's what a diary is for. Hope you're ok xxx

No such thing! Get your bum out here and let us know how you're doing. It's all about ups and downs that's what a diary is for. Hope you're ok xxx

Agree!!

Yep definately agree, come on how many times do I fall off the wagon, no need to hide. Come and join me and some others on the 40 day challenge, I only started today so it's not too late.

What is the 40 day challenge? x

Back