Slim For Summer 2015

Thanks Loulou xx

Day 8 - hazelnut shake, choc orange bar, chicken breast with lettuce and trimmed cucumber, mint choc shake, 3 litres water

Weigh in today, 8lbs lost this week. I had actually lost 9lbs a couple or days ago but seemed to have gained one back so that will hopefully put off daily weighing. Week 2 has started, hoping for 3+ loss this week x

Well done xxx

Thank you. It's been a rubbish morning, been up since 6 with kids and my dog must have a bad tummy as she had pooped all over my carpets downstairs so been scrubbing them. One of the pumpkins I bought to carve had caved in and the juices were all over my hallway. After I had cleaned everything up, my dog (who is in season so has heat pants on) pooped again with her pants on so it went all up her back and down her legs so had to get her scrubbed. Meanwhile I'm taking care of 2 kids from next door for the day as the mums childcare fell through and all they have done is fight with my daughter and between themselves. Will be glad when today is done x

Aww hun sorry you had a trying day! Hope it got much better for you x

The day went from bad to worse and I ended up picking at stuff at a halloween party, bit annoyed with myself as was doing well but can't take it back so just need to draw a line under it and keep going.

Day 9 - caramel shake with coffee, choc orange bar, choc shake, spag bol pack, stuff at party (cheese, pickles, quiche, pizza), 3 litres of water

Back to 100% tomorrow, refusing any more invites to things as I can't trust myself yet

Dont worry about it hun, youve done well so far and tomorrow's a new day for fresh starts Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all, I'm back on it 100% today, the way I'm looking at it is that when I'm maintaining I will have days when I eat something that's not healthy but that doesn't mean it's all went to pot, I will carry on eating healthily all the other times. So, yesterday was a blip, I've put it behind me and carried on :) x

Day 10 - was a struggle after yesterdays pickings - hazelnut shake, mint choc bar, chicken and peppers, choc shake, 3 litres water....picked at ham :rolleyes:

Well today is a complete write off. My ex and his Mum came to help build my shed and were armed with pastries (my favourite) and things for lunch (sausage rolls/sandwiches). I didn't have one ounce of willpower to say I would have something else and I also didn't want to hurt her feelings when she had went to the trouble of providing lunch. I'm actually not even annoyed about it because I know I can start again but I'm disappointed that I've lost a week that I could have lost 3+ pounds

New start tomorrow hun, these things happen in daily living, next week youll be in for a huge loss xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Tamzy, hope you're well hun xx

It's all went to pot, I'm restarting on Sunday x

Day 12 - (31/10/14) - didn't stick to plan, was going to restart on Sunday but have woken up today (01/11) lacking energy and feeling meh so back on plan today to get my energy back. I've cancelled my friend coming round for drinks because I don't want to put off til tomorrow what I could start today.
I've set my packs out and I'm ready x

Back