Slim For Summer 2015

Oh and my weigh in is on Monday so hopefully I will get a STS as should be able to remove the 1lb I put back on this week

Thanks Tamzy, if I don't get a grip of it then the weight is staying put so pretty easy decision. I got my outfit that I want to fit into out of the wardrobe and hung it up so I see what I'm aiming for xx

Yea thats true, atleast youve got an incentive to keep you motivated, its not easy but u can do it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 13 and 14 have been pretty much the same as the rest of this week, on and off plan. Half term has been hard for this diet as we have been out to so many places and I've ended up eating out. Today was on plan with a couple of pickings of chicken and ham. Anyway, back on plan 100% tomorrow, kids back at school so I can focus properly. I will weigh in tomorrow and record the gain then I can see it each time I come on and remember how quickly it piles on when I don't stick to the diet x

You can do it KBQueen! You can't have gained that much surely? Good idea to keep a record as a reminder too, but it's so hard to be strict on a diet when life is anything but! You've got the right frame of mind though! Here's to a great day tomorrow! x

I had gained 3lbs by yesterday so I'm expecting 4-5lbs by tomorrow. I put weight on very very easily x

Thanks Clinquant, I need routine in my life! 4lb gain this week as expected. Back to normal school days now. Currently having first pack and 1.5 litres of water down. Want to shift that 4lbs this week, fingers crossed.

I hope so, feeling very bloated today and absolutely starving! Trying to get the water down me x

Hi KBQueen - I'm the same way - I only have to inhale pizza and it goes straight on my hips.
Hope you had a great day today too x

Hi, I havent had a minute to do anything the last couple of days, kids been poorly and I've got it now but still been 100% on plan. Struggled a bit with the water today but just dont feel like drinking cold fluid when I dont feel well. I have a really sore dry throat, is there anything I can take? I would usually have Strepsils but doubt they're allowed x

I used to gurgle with soluble aspirin and swallow and that used to help a lot with the pain x (my kiddies passed on the tummy bug to me! Twice!)

I'm allergic to aspirin but there must be soluble paracetamol available? I will have a look, thanks xx

That's last weeks 4lb gain back off so into fresh fat now :) x

Didnt get a chance to update last night but I'm still 100% on plan. Throat is feeling a bit better today so going to try get more water down me. Hope everyone is well x

Don't you just hate having to say no to a girly night out because of this diet??!! I have been invited out again tonight and have had to refuse again as I am not one of those people who can go out and just drink water/coke zero. I've told my closest friend that I'm on a strict diet and that alcohol isnt allowed on it so she knows my reason for not going but I cant help but feel down about it. On the other hand, I dont actually want to drink as I am so determined to get some weight off before Christmas and I will leave my celebrating/drinking until then x

Back