• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slim in 2006! Stories Wanted!

Hello All,

Did anyone begin Cambridge in the New Year and has since reached goal? I know there are many of you out there that have.....but would any of you be willing to share your stories with the Nation?!?! :D

We are currently looking for stories that would possibly feature in national magazines in the New Year to inspire others. If you are interested, please contact me.

Many thanks,
Kerensa

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

westhills

I STILL mean it!
S: 21st9lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 8st13lb(41.25%)
I started VLCD on January 4th 2006, weighing 21st9lbs. I have lost about 10 stone so far, and my life has changed completely. From hardly being able to walk across the room, I am now seriously aiming to walk the Inca Trail or part of the Great wall of China, next year, along with others who I have "met" on line, who have also lost a lot of weight. My e mail address is [email protected]
regards, Ann

You have done brill Ann!!

Well done

M.

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Ann you are an amazing inspiration - I would think you would make a fantastic feature :cool:

I started VLCD on January 4th 2006, weighing 21st9lbs. I have lost about 10 stone so far, and my life has changed completely. From hardly being able to walk across the room, I am now seriously aiming to walk the Inca Trail or part of the Great wall of China, next year, along with others who I have "met" on line, who have also lost a lot of weight. My e mail address is [email protected]
regards, Ann

OMG ann i had NO idea u only started in jan

bloody well done you are an inspiration especially to me!!!

westhills

I STILL mean it!
S: 21st9lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 8st13lb(41.25%)
Thanks Louisa. Tel us all about your wedding - I just LOVE weddings, and haven't been to one for years. (It's an age thing I guess!!!)
Ann x

methenie

methenie from london.
weel done Ann ...

i did start cambridge diet in februry 2006 at 24 stones and 3 pound, i did stop in may , to restart in setember im at 16 stones now...

i steel doing to my target , at 10 stones and half maby for june 2007 .

well done ann for your great lost ...
be proud !!!!!!! xxxx