Slim in 2006! Stories Wanted!

Hello All,

Did anyone begin Cambridge in the New Year and has since reached goal? I know there are many of you out there that have.....but would any of you be willing to share your stories with the Nation?!?! :D

We are currently looking for stories that would possibly feature in national magazines in the New Year to inspire others. If you are interested, please contact me.

Many thanks,
Kerensa

I started VLCD on January 4th 2006, weighing 21st9lbs. I have lost about 10 stone so far, and my life has changed completely. From hardly being able to walk across the room, I am now seriously aiming to walk the Inca Trail or part of the Great wall of China, next year, along with others who I have "met" on line, who have also lost a lot of weight. My e mail address is [email protected]
regards, Ann

You have done brill Ann!!

Well done

M.

I started VLCD on January 4th 2006, weighing 21st9lbs. I have lost about 10 stone so far, and my life has changed completely. From hardly being able to walk across the room, I am now seriously aiming to walk the Inca Trail or part of the Great wall of China, next year, along with others who I have "met" on line, who have also lost a lot of weight. My e mail address is [email protected]
regards, Ann

OMG ann i had NO idea u only started in jan

bloody well done you are an inspiration especially to me!!!

weel done Ann ...

i did start cambridge diet in februry 2006 at 24 stones and 3 pound, i did stop in may , to restart in setember im at 16 stones now...

i steel doing to my target , at 10 stones and half maby for june 2007 .

well done ann for your great lost ...
be proud !!!!!!! xxxx

Back