Slimbridetobe's count down diary

It's totm coming up this week and I'm craving chocolate and bread but being very strong by the crisp slip

The toffee muffin recipe on here is great (I even add a few drops of caramel flavouring) - I make them up and freeze them - then pop one in the microwave when I fancy something sweet.

well done for the meal earlier in the week and also for not letting the doritos become a big blip. I find the toffee muffins a life saver during TOTM - give them a try. Did you see my peppercorn and mushroom sauce I posted in recipes? I just had that tonight with rump steak and mange tout. It was delicious!!! I feel stronger if I feel like I am treating myself with steak etc - just a thought! Have you weighed again?? Fingers crossed for good news. What a slim bride you will be. x

ps - only lost a pound last week but put that down to my birthday and having five vodka and diet cokes!!! Didn't break it food wise just the drink so very proud of myself. I weigh again on Monday and hope I have lost a bit more as I have had a good week (I think!!!) I tend to watch the scales which irritates me cos it can make me break it if I am not seeing the results I hope to - really try not to do that as this diet needs to be my lifestyle and not dictated by the scales!!!! Hard though!

Back