SLIMFAST -MARCH CHALLANGE

Hi everyone,

FF - How much willpower do you have? The thought of your wedding dress is obviously working! :character00250:

I posted about alcohol in another thread. Spirits and diet mixers are about 55-60 calories per drink so probably the best options. My advice is to get your dancing shoes on. You'll burn about 5 calories per minute I read somewhere. I can't resist bopping on the dance floor (despite having two left feet):party0011:

Hope everyone is having a good day

Thanks Lizzie read you other post!

I aggree FF has definately got great will power!

Ha ha I also have 2 left feet!

:angeldevil: LOL.

Definitely the wedding dress that is keeping me motivated.

Last edited:
Help for the last 2 days i've been awful!!! Chicken and mushroom pie and chips last ngt and i feel worse for having it today arhhhhhh!! (pull yourself together woman)

Anyway read how your all doing and i'm back to being good today xx

Ugg don't let yourself feel bad about it. Its done now and you can't change it. Everyone has blips and it would be very depressing if we NEVER ate naughty food or drink. Depriving yourself makes you crave it more.

I bet you will end up more determined to work harder now because you did have a blip. I think once a week or fortnight I am going to treat myself to something I really enjoy, even if it is a low calorie low fat alternative.

Keep positive and well done for getting back on track
BL x

Ugg don't let yourself feel bad about it. Its done now and you can't change it. Everyone has blips and it would be very depressing if we NEVER ate naughty food or drink. Depriving yourself makes you crave it more.

I bet you will end up more determined to work harder now because you did have a blip. I think once a week or fortnight I am going to treat myself to something I really enjoy, even if it is a low calorie low fat alternative.

Keep positive and well done for getting back on track
BL x

Thanks BL, I'm always bad on weigh day so i suppose thats kind of a day off, We'll see what the scales have to say tue :character00115:

Hi FF

Thanks for your response I suppose I should really weigh in on a Tuesday as that is the day I started slimfast but if everyone else is weighing on a different day I can change.

It was great to see that you managed to keep to your slimfast bar rather than give in to temptation. Well done you.

If your secretary is leaving and depending on where you are eating why can't you have your main meal (as long as it is a healthy option) at this time and have your bar in the evening. Or would this not work for you?

I must say I would sooner eat in the evening myself as that is when I'm really hungry and in the hope it will stop me munching.

How long have you been on the slimfast diet and how are you finding it?

What an incentive to lose weight though getting married. I am sure you will look stunning no matter how much weight you lose.

Hi Ugg

Don't beat yourself up about it. We all come off out diets once in a while but the answer is just to take one day at a time. I'm sure the odd blip won't make that much difference (as long as it is the odd blip and you don't do it every day). I find that what you don't want to do is to say well I came off of my diet for a little while yesterday so a chocolate bar today won't hurt. I have done this in the past with previous diets and in no time at all have messed up all my hard work and lost all incentive.

I must say that I agree with everything BL says.

Stay Positive.

Hi Goldilocks
Think there are a range of days people weigh on so I would stick with your Tuesdays if thats what suits you best. I started SlimFast on a Monday so I'll weigh on Mondays plus if the scales aren't nice I can tell myself its a new week :eek:

Been feeling soooo peckish today :cry:resisted the urge for naughtiness though. Drank about 5 litres of water in a desperate attempt to fill me up but just resulted in many trips to the toilet:sick0019: hehe!

Sattsy - tried the sour cream and chive ryvita bites you recommended. Would definately buy them again :D Thanks!

Ugg - I found the Asda snacking bag of nuts raisins etc. On roll-back offer down to £1 :clap: and the bag is huge! Love trying all these new snacks :)

Hi FF

Thanks for your response I suppose I should really weigh in on a Tuesday as that is the day I started slimfast but if everyone else is weighing on a different day I can change.

It was great to see that you managed to keep to your slimfast bar rather than give in to temptation. Well done you.

If your secretary is leaving and depending on where you are eating why can't you have your main meal (as long as it is a healthy option) at this time and have your bar in the evening. Or would this not work for you?

I must say I would sooner eat in the evening myself as that is when I'm really hungry and in the hope it will stop me munching.

How long have you been on the slimfast diet and how are you finding it?

What an incentive to lose weight though getting married. I am sure you will look stunning no matter how much weight you lose.

Morning Goldilocks

I am sure I would look better with I weighed less though - lol.

I originally started SF on the 7th January and this was because I had a bet with my sister to be the first to lose 1 and a half stone (which I am now 2lbs off).

It was only four weeks ago that we decided to get married next year although we have been engaged for 5 years.

We do all weigh in on different days so it doesn't really matter when you weigh in. Although I am lucky this month as I had five weigh ins to lose my goal weight - lol. I am unfortunately a scale hopper though so I get on the scales every morning, which in reality is a very bad idea as some mornings I have gained, some I have lost etc. I only take Mondays as my proper weigh in though.

Take care

FF

Really nervous for my weigh in 2day, i know i put a pound on the weekend.

Good luck louise Im sure it wont be that bad!!!!! :)

Woohoo for friday! :party0048:

Have my "gentleman caller's" (he isnt my boyfriend but more than a freinds - its kinda grey area) birthday Sunday....what do you get a boy for birthdays? especially if only dating and hanging out? Not slimfast related but need some suggestions!

I also end up getting my fiance something for his car. He has a scooby.

Hi everyone
Louise I'm sure you will do fine. Everyones weight fluctuates during the week especially at the weekend. Fingers crossed for ya.

Sattsy how old is he and what are his interests? How much are you wanting to spend? Last time I was in your situation I just got us both tickets to a concert because I he loved music and was one of his favourite bands. Got some of his mates to come along too so it wasn't date-like. I hate buying for men :sigh:

Good luck for weigh on lousie
Sattsy you could play safe a CD/DVD!
Bring on the weekend, Have a good one everyone xx

weigh in not on 'DOH'

Hi peeps

Blimey a lot has happened on this thread since i lost logged in.... lol

Just a quick update from me, i've lost another 2lbs so that's a 5lb loss for me since Monday. I did the same thing last week though and then went and put 6lbs on at the weekend - I WILL NOT DO THAT THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

Just had a slimfast bar for lunch and am going out tonight with boyfriend for a meal (will have a steak salad) and then for a few drinks up the local (dry white wine).

Have a lovely weekend everyone....

Lost the pound i put on the weekend and a pound, so im a pound down from last week, how does everyone have big weight loses

Louise

Hi Louise

I have only managed to lose 5lbs because i put on 6lbs at the weekend - that would have been the weight of the binge fest and also some added fluids.

2lbs is good.... well done!

:party0019:Thanks Karen

Just want it all to be gone haha, did you do slimfast to lose all your weight as you have lost alot.

Hope i can be better this week, but im out in cardiff this weekend

Back