SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hi all. I read about this site from the SF site, so thought I would give it a go. I started SF last week andam having my 1st weigh-in on Tuesday. Was 13st6lb when I started, and first mini goal is to get in the 12st bracket by the end of the month.

I chose my username after seeing how you are all doing and to me you are all inspiration to me with your own losses. Well done. Hopefully my tracker will start and keep moving soon.

Hi all. found this site through slim fast.(thanks feeling fat). been doing slim fast for 13 weeks now. lost 22lbs so far!:) got another 3 stone to lose though..:(.Delighted to find a forum with so many on slim fast. im going to join your july challenge. i get weighed tomorrow.look forward to getting to know all of you.

Linda xx

just trying out to see if my ticker works.

Linda xx

Just click on one of ours and creat your own. Welcome to our SF club.

Welcome. Glad you decided to come on board the minimins website.

FF

Hi there im new here, but i have done sf before and lost 3st 7lb..!! GOOD TIMES!! Only to put it all back on again! BAD TIMES!! So i started back on sf last wk (7/7). I did my first weigh in today and i have lost.... 7lb!! im really HAPPY!! Im a bit late for the challenge this month but im going for it next month!!

Good luck to everyone else!!

GEM xx

:happy096:Hi Gems. You are not too late to join in the challange. Just make your pledge and let us know re your losses etc.

Congratultations on your 7lb off.

hi..ive recently lost a lot of weight (70lbs) using LT but i kind of lost my way afterwards and have gained 1st 3lb back which is why im here! im feeling very positive again and im starting today

h xx

thanks ... not quite sure how long its gonna take to lose 17lb but here goes :)

h xx

i hope its more than 1 lb a week..at least to start with ...if the initial loss is ok i know ill stick to it!

h xx

I'd like to lose about the same as you and I'm hoping it'll be shifted for my hols in 8 weeks. Which is just over a pound and a half a week. I suppose it depends on how you lose weight, mine comes off slowly. Do you have a target date? It may give you more motivation if you need it.
Good luck :0)

Back