SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Mini --- Thanks for posting the ticker instructions. How do I make the ticker show my starting and target weight on the ruler in addition to the pounds to go? I'm stumped¬!

Mini --- Thanks for posting the ticker instructions. How do I make the ticker show my starting and target weight on the ruler in addition to the pounds to go? I'm stumped¬!

Starting Weight xxst. xxlb. and Goal Weight xxst. xxlb.

GOALS:
Lose 10 lbs: DONE
Lose 1 stone:
Go on hols August 11th down 20 lbs:

It does it by showing BMI...
Your BMI was 32.7 and is now showing 30.7 after losing 12lb...and your target weight you want to lose is 58lb and that will give you on goal BMI of 23.5

If you want any more detail you will have to write it into signature. An option is the way I have done it above your signature in the quotes box.

thanks haze..good luck to you as well :) ive not set a time limit, i just want it off asap :) thatll do for now lol

h xx

Hi all lm another newbie to this site, started on monday and have afew lbs off already, have loads to lose but lm making a start - good luck to everyone! I think this is a great website

Welcome Leilak - not sure if you have but make sure you join in our challange. It is a great motivational tool!

Hello I am a new FeelingFat recruit too from the slimfast website.

I am going to try the July Challenge even there are only 10 days in july left.

July Challange = 6lbs hopefully.

I started the SL diet today, I have 42 pound to lose!

I am going on holiday in September and am hoping to lose at least a stone by then. I have been going it alone for the past few months, going to the gym everyday and watching what I eat. I have so far lost about 10lb over the past 3 or 4 months, which isnt fast enough for me to notice any difference.

I hope I can stick to the SL plan (the trouble is I like my food too much), but I dont want to be fat any more.

Good luck moray :eek:)

hey im new to the website

the name is kim and ive been on the slimfast diet for 6 weeks, tho i am loosing some motivation

its very nice to see threads here :D

Well done on your fantastic loss so far purple bubble, you should get lots of motivation from this site especially if you join in the challenges. It's great to post how your doing and see what others are up too. Good luck and welcome :0)

I'm starting day 3!

Hello!
Well here I am new to SlimFast & desperate for someone to motivate me. I'm 22, weigh in at just over 13st and am 5'8 tall. I'm hoping to lose around 2 & a 1/2 stone, 3 if I'm lucky! I know it's acheivable as I was this size up until about a year and a half ago - I became complacent and have piled on the pounds.

About me away from the body...I work for a charity in advertising/office management [v small company - I also double up as office dogsbody most of the time!!]. Very happily settled with my other half [dangerous for the hips..!], enjoy spending my weekends out in town with friends or whiling away hours in country pubs with the other half. I also <3 my holidays - photo's of a recent one has put the fire in my belly to get rid of this huge belly of mine!! I also quite like the gym & have been going 3 or 4 times a week for the last 6 months - but it doesn't seem to help me shift weight [as I guess I eat too much!] but I definetly have muscles I didnt before beneath the fat...

I started SF on Friday & have stuck fairly rigidly since - I eliminated the snack both days as I was going out in the evening & knew I would have alcohol/food that was over my 600 allowance - is that ok?

Right, well I hope that everyone is doing well today & hope I can offer encouragement/you can offer me it, to keep us all on track!!
xx gymfiend xx

Evening all!!
My names Shelly and im here to lose weight again. Last year I lost nearly 3 stone on lipotrim in 9 weeks and i found it fab, I came off that diet at crimbo where I had hit my goal weight of 9stone 2pounds but over the last 6 months 1 stone 3 pounds have crept back on. (it snuck up on me from nowhere lol). Couldnt do the lipotrim again, so im off shopping tomorrow to get everything to start on Thursday. So any tips or help would be great!!
COME ON YOU LOSERS!!!
xxx

Hello everyone, I am starting the slimfast tomorrow, I have a lot to lose so it will be a long stretch but I am really determined this time, I feel really inspired after reading the posts here.

Hi

Welcome all you newbies. Looking forward to hearing how you all do.

Take care

FF

Hi everyone

I have been on slimfast for 2 weeks now and have lost 7lbs, which I am really pleased with.

Have done WW before, but found that I wasn't sticking to the points. Really enjoying doing this though and people are already noticing the loss :)

Back