SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hi I am new to SF started this Monday 11th April n feel good, midweek was hard getting withdrawal for things lol x done slimming world before but it got expensive n too faffy to think about x good luck to all x

Hello everyone, another Newbie here!
I started the SF plan today and am feeling very motiviated - this morning i even managed an hour on the treadmill, which has been sitting idle in the corner of the living room for the past few months!
I managed to lose 25lb on the Alli plan a couple of years ago, but the weight has slowly started creeping back on and i'm now 16lb heavier so it's time to make a start before i undo all that hard work! I'm off on holiday in 8 weeks time and am hoping to have shifted a stone by then!

Hi all, nice to meet you and happy to be here :) There's a lot of inspiration to be had in these forums, makes you feel like you really can do it!

Just started Slim Fast 2 days ago and am hoping for a good result.

Good luck to you all!
xxxxxxxxx

I've been on Slim Fast for 5 days now, going well so far. First weigh-in on Monday so I'm hoping my hard work will pay off on the scales! Looking forward to getting to know everybody :)

1st week nearly over!!

Hi everyone,
wishing everyone the best of luck and hope next week is a good one for all of us newbies.
I have gained about 2 stone in the last couple of years, and have decided to try and do something about it! I am hoping Slim fast is the way?!

thoughts so far:

Not 100% sold, it will depend on the results after a few weeks.
So far so good though, ive been doing it for almost a week and havent really found it very difficult.

i am sipping the shakes as an when i get hungry as i find them really filling to have all at once.

the 600 cal meal is about the same as i would normally have for dinner minus all the deserts and chocolates i would have after. So this has been great for me taking back some control.

i like it so far, doesn't really seem like a difficult diet, as long as you have a shake on hand for when you get hungry.

I was just wondering if you get a bit board of the shakes can you swap one, every now and then for a 250 cal meal?

Im loving the 3 snacks a day too, cause you can really mix it up, so you never feel like you are going with out.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I have restarted slimfast last week, so far so good....I will just take each day as it comes as I have so much to lose...
This website is so useful, hopefully i will be able take and share some new tips.
Bella

Evening all! should really introduce myself!

23, a stone overweight (at least!) better than the 2 stone it was at the start of the year. Weigh in no. 1 following slimfast tomorrow...wish me luck!!

lifeizsweet said:
Evening all! should really introduce myself!

23, a stone overweight (at least!) better than the 2 stone it was at the start of the year. Weigh in no. 1 following slimfast tomorrow...wish me luck!!

Good luck sweet x
I have been on it 2 wks n lost 4lb really pleased, let us know how u get on x fingers crossed x

mayleung70 said:
Hi all,

I have restarted slimfast last week, so far so good....I will just take each day as it comes as I have so much to lose...
This website is so useful, hopefully i will be able take and share some new tips.
Bella

Hello and Good luck Bella x

Wishbird007 said:
Good luck sweet x
I have been on it 2 wks n lost 4lb really pleased, let us know how u get on x fingers crossed x

Thank you :) I have had 2 slip ups so far but hope I have lost atleast 1lb!

Being super strict this week (even if it is another long weekend)

lifeizsweet said:
Thank you :) I have had 2 slip ups so far but hope I have lost atleast 1lb!

Being super strict this week (even if it is another long weekend)

I bet u will have lost some love, this long wkend just gone I wasnt strict n I still lost 2lb! Good luck, we can all do it! X

Chiara said:
Hi All

I will be starting the slim fast diet tomorrow. I am a bit nervous as I am frightened of how hungry I am going to be on this diet and really hope that I can stick to it.

Chiara

Hi n welcome.
The first week is the worst love cos u system is adjusting n if u can get over yr first wk after that it's a doddle love.
Best of luck n if u need any help or support this place is for u! U can always chat to me if u need anything.
How much u want to loose?
This is my 3rd wk n I have lost just over 5lb, I want to loose a stone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All

I will be starting the slim fast diet tomorrow. I am a bit nervous as I am frightened of how hungry I am going to be on this diet and really hope that I can stick to it.

Chiara

Hello and welcome! :) Good luck with your weight loss! Make sure you post here often, I find that it really helps to keep me on the right track :)

Chiara, I think you've set your stats wrong, it says you have 2670lbs to lose! :)

Hello Ladies,

I am starting SF today. Hoping that it will help me get my snacking under control and that I will be able to stick with it for a while.

Welcome Roxi! Good luck with Slim Fast :)

Hi all! Just found this great forum! I started slim fast about 8 weeks ago and have lost a stone so far. Have just recently upped my exercise regime as I've seen my fitness levels really improve.. Lots of Zumba and power pramming! Unfortunately though, i managed to 'stay the same' this week :(. I'm currently 12stone 13lbs and would love to get down to around 9/10 stone. Love blissful banana! Xx

Back