SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hey and Welcome :)

do they make lemon meringue in a powder shake? I've tried the ready made and it's definitely my favourite bar far.

Good luck with the diet :)

Yes they do have it in powder I keep missing it wen I go shopping for the
X

I need to get me some of that!!

Me too love! Have u tried the caramel yet it's gorge xx

Me too love! Have u tried the caramel yet it's gorge xx

Really wanna get the caramel one, Gordan's and Tesco don't have it. Did you get it in Boots? Hopefully we'll have it here, sometimes N.Ireland's a bit slow at getting stuff in x x

Yes I got it from boots Hun x if u can't get it u cud try boots online xx

Morning, I started on Slim Fast last week and so far so good.

Hoping to pick up some good tips from this forum. I have 2 stone to lose for starters, then possibly another one after that.

Hi there,
I'm starting tomorrow ive stocked up on all the things i need i have recently done all other diets to no avail i work from 9am till 3pm dropping daughter at school at 8.30 i am a cleaner and fit 2 houses in during the day so restricted with time so i miss lunch and then tend to grab anything and everything after school run at 3pm. so meal bars are going to be so convienent for me this diet plan might just work:D fingers crossed.

Hi
Welcome n good luck hun xx

Hi to all the newbies :)

Hi,

On my second day of the slimfast diet and well have never seriously done a diet before. But so far so good on slimfast.
For the past year or so I've been loosely following an 1800 calorie diet, but fooling myself a lot, having treats on Friday, Cheat days on Saturday, and then Sunday, and well not really getting anywhere.
Really just fed up of looking pregnant all the time when I've not even been pregnant with my first baby yet.
Sick of the body slimming tight and vests not disguising the tummy, and really just want to loose the excess body fat all over.
Hoping I can survive on this 1400 calorie diet as I've been doing a strength training/weightlifting program since January! I will see how I get on for the first 4-6 weeks anyway...

Hi, Im new :) starting weight at over 16 stone after having my baby 6 weeks ago! wish me luck x

Well hello there,

I'm new to the forum, although not so new to slim fast. I know its bad, but I cant remember when I started - think it's been about three months though. As far as my weight loss journey goes, I weighed 10st 13lbs - not enormous by any means, but I still really needed to leap into action. I have weighed as much as 11st 8lbs - and I never want to weigh that much again!

Anyhoo, I managed to loose 4lbs by myself, and then started slimfast and have lost 12lbs on it. I have however, really struggled for motivation since returning from hols two weeks ago - and am stuck wobbling (ha) between 9st 10 and 9st 11.

I really want to get back to my pre uni weight, which is just over 9st - and it's been 6 years since I started university so the weight has been on long enough.

I keep telling myself, that i only have to do this diet once and then its all about a healthy lifestyle after that, but as I said I'm struggling at the moment. I'm pretty good in the week, but Friday night drinks are my downfall!!! So looking for some motivation and support!

Cath xxx

Hi my name is Anja, I started slimfast yesterday, finally! Have been putting it off for months. I have been reading some posts on here for the last few weeks though and it has really inspired me to start!

I currently weigh 13 stone and 12 pounds Im going on holiday to the Cape Verde islands in November and seriously need to start shifting some pounds. I want a bikini body! Not sure exactly how much i want to loose I shall just see how it goes. I did lighter life 2 years ago and shifted three stone, in three months! I felt like i had gone too far and didnt feel comfortable being that slim i also looked very pale and ill. needless to say all the weight plus more piled on with in a matter of weeks!

Im struggling to navigate myself around this site, although im sure i will get use to it.

Looking forward to hearing from some other newbies!

Anja x

Hi all!
I'm new here but have been lurking for a while, reading everyone's journeys with interest, some are very inspiring!!
My story is that I've been the same weight for years and just want to shift the puppy fat so to speak:D
I'm going to lose 22lb in total. I started slim fast two days ago, having had success with it 6 years ago in slimming for my wedding. Sadly I put it all back on but I won't this time:eek:
My WI in day is weds so I'll let you know how I get on, look forward to chatting with everyone!

hi there. I joined a while ago but only just got the courage to post!
I have always been on the heavier side but was not really overweight till I had my first child. I put on 2 stone with her and then while I was pregnant with our son, my husband became ill I turned to comfort eating. I have been his full time carer for 6 years and food seamed my only friend! hence now being 4 stone over weight!

I managed to loose 10lb on SF before so hoping to loose that and a bit more this time!

Hi all

I'm not new to slimfast but i'm newish to the slimfast section of minimins :eek:, I did really well and got to my goal weight on slimfast years back, but after a riding accident in 2007 i gained weight then got introduced to cambridge diet in 2009 :rolleyes: wish i never heard of it as began my binge cycle (which I never had before) of lose weight come off cd, then gain , try again gain etc etc....Now nearly back to my heaviest way and with an ankle injury it's not good. So Back on slimfast, reckon i've got at least 9 months on it, but slow and steady is better for me.

Hope to meet some of you on the section xxx

hi dappymare, welcome to slimfast!, sorry to here about your riding accident, must of been a right nightmare, i dont really know much about the cambridge diet, is it similar to slim fast,
im on ultraslim exactly the same as slim fast, but in my opinion cheaper & far tastier.
so far ive lost 2lbs, but last week i was a bit silly and under ate alot. and didnt lose a single ounze!
but back on the wagon,. & raring to go, and im sooo excited as i might be getting a treadmill today, ive had one before and used it everyday walking for 30 mins and lost 7lbs!! in one week!
but i really wanted a piano so i sold it lol..
looking forward to following you on your journey!
whens you weighin day!

hi there. I joined a while ago but only just got the courage to post!
I have always been on the heavier side but was not really overweight till I had my first child. I put on 2 stone with her and then while I was pregnant with our son, my husband became ill I turned to comfort eating. I have been his full time carer for 6 years and food seamed my only friend! hence now being 4 stone over weight!

I managed to loose 10lb on SF before so hoping to loose that and a bit more this time!
so sorry about your hubby being ill penguin:(
i hope things are going ok for you though:)
well ive got roughly the same amount as you to lose. and the people on this forum including myself will give you all the help & support you need to reach your goal, im like you put the weight on when i was pregant before that i was like size 8-10 and just family life and not being as active = huge weight gain!
the lowest i was was about 11stone 7lbs.from 13 stone, in a month i wasnt even trying to lose. but the month was so stressful.
i would be happy to get to that again by hopefully xmas maybe new year. but my goal is get to 13 stone hopefully by auguast/sept..
do you have any mini goals! xx

Hi Penguin and DappyMare!! Welcome to the SF forum! It's great to have some new members :0clapper:

Looking forward to hearing your progress and we're all here for support along the way :D

Did you get your treadmill Kim? :banana dancer:

Back