SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

lol i think that banana lady is hilarious lol. cracks me up whenever i see it. yep treadmill bought and firmly parked in front of the tv.
used it for 30mins and my leggies are hurting now lol.. no pain noo gain lol x

thanks for the welcomes!
10st- I do have mini goals and the first one is to drop a clothes size! Looking forward to being able to wear a pair of trousers and not worry about that lump that hangs over the top!!

That's good you've got lil goals you can cross off along the way Penguin!! Always helps to keep up morale if you feel like straying from it! :D

How you doing Cathy Chick and Dappy? So nice to have more people on the forum yaaay! ;)

Hello Everyone, I've just registered and this is my first post. I'm not quite following slim fast but its the nearest thing to what i'm doing so I hope you don't mind me joining you all.
I'm alyson (aly) 29 (30 in one week and one day!!) not that I'm counting, I have 3 children and have about 20/25 pounds left to loose.
Happy Dieting everyone xx

Hi aly, welcome to the slimfast forum, well im also not on slimfast im using ultraslim exactly the same but cheaper 2 for £6 from tescos,
well done on your loss so far how long have you been dieting? if your like me lol....... the past 5 years ahhhh!!
what have you been having for snacks or tea?, i need some ideas!
looking forward to following you on your weight loss journey

Hi Aly and a big welcome!!! This forum is getting more active now which is good, we are all trying to support each other and document our journies! I'm sure you'll do great, let us know how you're doing :)

Thank you ladies,
My youngest child is 2 at the end of september so i've been dieting since then! I have just had the implant taken out (on Monday) and hope that will help speed up the weight lose. I have always doen atkins in the past and started that again about 3/4 weeks ago, but I get so full up on the plan I end up eating because I should not because I want to, so ive changed it to have 2 protein shakes, one small at breakfast and one large at lunch, then I have a proper dinner (still low carb) I dont really have snacks as I don't feel hungry enough but if I do then I have a handful of grapes or a slice of cheese and cucmber. My start weigh was a guess because I didnt have any scales for the first week. I'm on a real push this week, I'd love to be 10st by my birthday x
What thread do you ladies use for general chit chat? I'm a stay at home mum and on the computer all the time (it keeps me busy) x

Hello Princess Pow and :welcome: What are your goals? Look forward to hearing how you get on!
We don't have a general chat thread, but seeing as all of here are blabbermouths I'm sure we'll have no problems nattering away on any thread :blahblah:

another newbie!

hey all
Im new to the site and to slimfast!
I am trying to lose 3 stone preferably by xmas so i can buy a wedding dress but as long as i get most off by then i dont mind. i have never been this big an i am sooo hating it :(
xxxxxxx

Hi Raeofsunshine and welcome!!! :D Look forward to hearing about your journey, come and tell us how you're getting on and rant when you need to!:)

Heyy everyone :) I've been on Slimfast for nearly 2 weeks now, I lost 6 lbs in the first week (think i've gained this week though) and I would like to lose around 55lbs!
But yeah just thought I'd join here for some more inspiration :)

Hello

I am starting in the morning... I will be needing some help as I am not very disciplined and as it is school holidays I have got the cupboards full of junk food!

I have done Slim Fast before, a couple of years ago and lost nearly a stone before moving over to slimming world where I lost another stone:) I then got pregnant with my 3rd child and 6mths after having him fell pregnant with baby 4!!! Anyway, my youngest is now 13mths old, and I have gained about 1.5st since having her, so really need to give myself a kick up the bum haha...

I look forward to chatting :)

Mel xx

Hi Mel and:welcome:

There's plenty of support here, to help if your willpower starts to wane!! I'm sure you'll do great - I see you've set yourself some good targets, it's always good to tick them off along the way!!

Hi All

I'm new!! Bought my supplies today and have spent the day lurking this forum and the slimfast website!!

I will be starting the diet tmrw!!

I will have to join a September challenge if there is one going!!

Bring on the weightloss.

Interim target - 5 October trip to Amsterdam!! I would like to lose 10lbs by then!!

Sarah xxx

Hi Sarah, welcome! :D your hol is great motivation to stick to it, let us know how you get on :)

Thanks Lighter!! :) I'm enjoying it so far!! Hoping Saturday brings a decent loss. I am definitely not eating as many cals as I usually do. It's also easy to organise yr life round xxx

That's great, I'm enjoying my weight loss journey too this time around, and am really sticking to it, my willpower is so good for some reason!! THIS TIME, we will do it! And stick to it! ;)

It was hard at work today and I have been a wee bit naughty!! Got up at 5:30am and my belly was all to pot!!

Will have breakfast later tmrw!!

xxx

Back