SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Well done bravo xx

Thank you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all!

Im starting slim fast today. need to lose some weight. managed to lose over 3 stone with weight watchers and got to goal but struggled with maintenance so now have put some back on. not quite back where i started but not far off so need to definitley do something now before that happens. looking forward to speaking with you all x

Welcome to the mad house!!!
Best of luck to you
x

Hi all. Restarted slim fast today. Did it for 2 wks before holiday in the states (lost 3lb but put on 5) so fully back on it to lose about 2-3 stone depending on how it goes. Have been doing cambridge diet with leftover shakes from last year for last few days, nearly went back to cambridge consultant but just couldn't face harshness of that diet plus partner is doing slim fast too, so it makes it easier if we're both following the same plan.

good luck to all on here slimming with slim fast

Good luck Kaffee
x

I've started this week on slim fast and joined the site too. I'm made up with the recipes for 600 cal meals and 100 cal snacks makes life easier knowing what I can and can't have.

Hi all ! I'm new to this site, and delighted I found it ! It's great to have so may people with similar goals and challenges !! Ugh weight !! I'm karen, I'm on day two of slimfast so any encouragement and tips would be great ! I'd love to hear from anyone who's had success ! I've never tried slim fast before and I'm really surprised how easy I'm finding it ! How's everyone's Friday ?

Hey welcome

Its a great site isn't it lots of support
Well done on your start so far and good luck over the weekend! :)

Morning, I have decided to join you all on slim fast.I have been on SW and feel it doesnt suit me.Looking back in a diary for last year I now weigh a stone heavier :mad: So Slim Fast here I come.
Going to walk the dog now and then off to Asda for supplies.
Ann x :)

Last edited:
Afternoon all!
I'm on day 4 of SF and although I'm loving it and can already feel a difference, I'm really struggling to actually put together 600 calorie meals.
Can you have ANYTHING provided it's 600kcal (or less?)

So confused :confused:

Afternoon all!
I'm on day 4 of SF and although I'm loving it and can already feel a difference, I'm really struggling to actually put together 600 calorie meals.
Can you have ANYTHING provided it's 600kcal (or less?)

So confused :confused:

Hey well done on your four days glad your enjoying it! Think meals are personal preference i have anything i like especial things i miss like sausage rolls etc that i would usually have for dinners as it keeps me on track but others stick to fish chicken salad and veg- i dont eat veg !

I posted some meals and pics on the 600 cal meals page

Aw thanks hun.
It's really been bothering me what to do about meals.
I've found a surprising amount actually adds up to 600, really weird :)

No probs depends what you fancy you can have a decent meal for 300-400 and either be under for a day or add a glass of wine! Also depends how hungry i am sometimes its quantity over quality / pasta on Bokwa night / or a tasty meal with salad!

Hi guys. Another newbie here :) - been lurking in the background for a while and now decided to take the plunge!
Today I started my journey. I'm using tesco's ultra slim shakes. They're going to take a bit of getting used to lol
The scales were very unkind to me this morning for my official 1st weigh-in - 13st 7lb
Hoping to lose 3 stone by the end of the year.
Well done to everyone for their fantastic loses! I just hope I can do as well as u guys xxx

Welcome! I def found the first day the hardest i was really hungry second day was a lot better i played around with the times i had shakes /snacks to suit me best soon got used to it!

For more meal inspiration pop over to calorie counting forum they have some brill ideas

Haven't found today too difficult as I'm on a 24hr shift at work so not much time to think about food but I know tomorrow will b hard as I'll b tired and will probably spend the day on the sofa.
Hoping the strawberry shake tastes better than the cafe latte one :$
Will pop over to that link - thanks for the great tip :) x

Back