SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hi been dieting forever and never manage to maintain. This is my last option as have tried most of the other diets.
youngest child is nearly 7 so I have been this big since her birth in 2008 :(
Something happened last week that made me think I cannot live like this anymore , my husband and kids were waiting for me outside of work in the car and they mistook me for someone else, the someone else happens to be 5st and 3 sizes bigger than me :(
my husband said it was because she was walking like she had a bad back (I too have a bad back) it was also very dark, but I am not making excuses.
im starting Slimfast tomorrow :)

Hi everyone I have been doing slimfast since jan 2015 on and off but finding im losing the motivation. Had a few bad weeks with my 21 month old son but thankfully everything is starting to now calm down with so wanting to get back on the weight loss truck lol

I'm back on it too, ordered 30 shakes 2 weeks ago and eventually collected them last night!! My willpower is so poor, I had a shake this morning and thought I'll have a salad for lunch but no, that's just wimping out, so I had another shake half an hour ago. I have to do it, none of my clothes fit and my soon to be 6 year old is always poking at my tummy and asking why my belly is so fat. I can't chastise him for being rude when it's true!! Let's do it together :)

I've just through my first six days and jumped on the scales this morming , pleased to say in my first week I've lost 4lbs! :) I'm so motivated now :) xx I love the shakes they're so nice!

Hello all!
just joined, started slimfast on Sat, so day 3 today!
Hoping to keep motivated by reading all the posts here :)
target is to lose 3stone.
X

Hi. Returned to the site and new to slim fast.
Any tips??? This is day five and am still hungry lol

Good Morning All day one on slimfast for me. I have about 9 stone to lose and not sure if I should stay on slimfast until ive lost it all or do it for a while and then start to build in just a healthy lifestyle? What are all your thoughts? Is it ok to follow it for that long?

Hi all, I'm as old as the hills but really need to lose weight, I am arthritic in several joints but not only that, there's my self esteem so I started Slimfast on Jan'2nd plus counting calories. I have so far lost 16lbs. I will visit this thread again in a day or two.

Happy slimming to whoever & however....

Many thanks Mini. Actually today for lunch, I had a Tesco meal replacement bar, Raspberry, mentioned in this thread, which was very nice if rather sweet. My breakfast was a Slimfast Cafe Latte ready mixed, which I could easily become addicted to. :) I do hope others will be encouraged to join in, in the mean time - thank you again.

Hopefully you have broke the ice and soon others will pop in to keep you company:)

Just wanted to start a quick thread to welcome all you newbies to slimfast. It will be good to hear about the journey of some new slimfasters.

You will hear a lot of helpful advice and there is always someone here to answer you. :D

Join in our challanges - it is a great motivational tool.

Regards

FF
Hi everyone. I have popped over from slimming world. My plan is to get my apptite down and my weight down. I use mfp to counter check calories.

With a christening in six weeks I would like to lose around a stone and a half. SW has never worked for me but I do love some of their recipes so will be doing mainly calorie count with two slimfast shakes.
This worked for me with a similar product years ago. Ha...I was three stone lighter then.
Anyway hi to you all.
Faye

Wow this place is dead. I'll say hi just in case there's anyone still about. I've been doing slimfast for a week and have lost 6.2lb. Quite pleased with my progress. I need to lose a further six stone so I'm not sure I'll be on the slimfast diet forever but at present it's giving me a good boost.

Wow this place is dead. I'll say hi just in case there's anyone still about. I've been doing slimfast for a week and have lost 6.2lb. Quite pleased with my progress. I need to lose a further six stone so I'm not sure I'll be on the slimfast diet forever but at present it's giving me a good boost.
🙋‍♀️ just about to start on shakes, are you still doing well with them?

Hi Welcome yes it is a very quiet forum now, how you getting on with it all x

Back