Slimmer bride for June 2013- Slimming world food diary

WK 4 day 4

B- All bran crunch 30g HEB, banana, mullerlight cranberry yogurt 0 syn

L- Mullerlight orange with chocolate sprinkles yogurt 0 syns

Dinner - Treat night at Frankie and Bennies, way over syns

1.5 ltrs sparkling flavoured water

30 mins on Crosstrainer

Lost 0.5 lb better then a gain. New day, new week tomorrow must lose 0.5 or more next week to get my stone lost award

Last edited:
I dont believe in diets , all the thing that you need to make sure is that you have your food everyday at right time and have good amount of exercise.
Thats all.
what the hell!??

ANYWAY LOL

Well done on slimmer of the week hun thats brill news and well done on ur loss this week! Im back to it now on the site, i dissapeared again lol been having a nightmare with my ears and going to portugal and my neice is in hospital with meningitus so its all been go go go!!

Hope ur ok xx

what the hell!??

ANYWAY LOL

Well done on slimmer of the week hun thats brill news and well done on ur loss this week! Im back to it now on the site, i dissapeared again lol been having a nightmare with my ears and going to portugal and my neice is in hospital with meningitus so its all been go go go!!

Hope ur ok xx

Hi
Thank you. I was gutted that I didn't lose 1 lb as I wanted my stone loss. But never mind I have this week to lose 0.5 lb so fingers crossed.

How are things with you. Are your ears any better. Did you get to Portugal in the end.

I send my get well wish for your niece hope she on the road to recovery.

I hope you are keeping ok and thanks for taking time in getting in touch me when you have other things going on with yourself x x

Wk 4 day 5

Breakfast - Cereal all bran crunch 30g HEB, banana, mullerlight Manderine yogurt. 0 syns

Lunch - Homemade leek and potato soup, mullerlight vanilla with chocolate sprinkles and cherry underlay 1.5 syn

Dinner - Cow Boy pie adapted with diced chicken as I don't like mince, leek, Califlower and broccoli 0 syns

1.5 litres of flavoured sparkling water

Total syns for today 1.5 and HEB
image.jpg

Well as u said Hun a loss is better than a gain and u will reach it next week :)

I'm ok thanks ears are still playing up, managed to go Portugal, was abit of a nightmare though lol

Thankyou about my neice.

Yummm that pie looks delish!!

I've started Atkins today, craving carbs like mad lol

Have a lovely eve xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well as u said Hun a loss is better than a gain and u will reach it next week :)

I'm ok thanks ears are still playing up, managed to go Portugal, was abit of a nightmare though lol

Thankyou about my neice.

Yummm that pie looks delish!!

I've started Atkins today, craving carbs like mad lol

Have a lovely eve xxx

Hi

how are you feeling today and anymore news on your niece, hope things are improving for you.

I have been on the Atkins diet, I was fine for three days but after that really craved for carbs. I did how ever lose a half a stone but I struggle. I think it takes time to find the correct/suitable diet that works. I believe that everyone suits different diets. Hope your getting on ok.

Have a lovely weekend xx

Wk4 day6

Breakfast - All bran crunch cereal 30g HEB, mullerlight pineapple and peach yogurt, banana. 0 syn

Lunch - Homemade leek and potato soup, mullerlight lemon cheese cake yogurt. 1 syn

Dinner - Cow boy pie with leek, Califlower and broccoli 0 syns

Total syns today 1 syn HEB

1.5 ltrs of sparkling flavoured water

Exercise. 30mins Crosstrainer

Thanks hun she picked up a lot yesterday but seems to have gone down hill abit today :(

Well I've tried every diet going and nothing works apart from ketosis diets! I'm an expert at maintaining on ww though lol good to know for when I'm at maintenance stage!! Eeeek know what u mean about the carbs I can't tell u how much I miss my hot choc and malted Millks lol it's torture ha!

Any plans for the weekend? Xxx

Thanks hun she picked up a lot yesterday but seems to have gone down hill abit today :(

Well I've tried every diet going and nothing works apart from ketosis diets! I'm an expert at maintaining on ww though lol good to know for when I'm at maintenance stage!! Eeeek know what u mean about the carbs I can't tell u how much I miss my hot choc and malted Millks lol it's torture ha!

Any plans for the weekend? Xxx

I hope that your niece improves more over the weekend, a shame she not feeling good today but hopefully things will improve tomorrow.

i was finding on the no carbs that I was desperate for bread, but for some reason on SW I don't even crave the bread Even though i have cut it out my diet all together.

Got family down tomorrow from Kent, they are staying at my parents who just lives the other side of town. Round there for dinner, luckily my mum and dad are also on slimming world so we are having a healthy dinner which I'm making and my OH and other family are eating the naughty meals lol. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that I keep on the plan and not go astray lol.

Have you anything nice planned this weekend.

Have a good one. Let me know how yr niece is x x

kann32gym said:
I hope that your niece improves more over the weekend, a shame she not feeling good today but hopefully things will improve tomorrow.

i was finding on the no carbs that I was desperate for bread, but for some reason on SW I don't even crave the bread Even though i have cut it out my diet all together.

Got family down tomorrow from Kent, they are staying at my parents who just lives the other side of town. Round there for dinner, luckily my mum and dad are also on slimming world so we are having a healthy dinner which I'm making and my OH and other family are eating the naughty meals lol. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that I keep on the plan and not go astray lol.

Have you anything nice planned this weekend.

Have a good one. Let me know how yr niece is x x

Thanks Hun hope so too :) will let u know.

Yeah it's all in the mind!! I did a vlcd and craved chocolate so much and soon as I could have some I didnt really care lol it's so weird!

That sounds like a nice weekend with the family, I'm sure ull manage to stay on track with ur SW
Meal :)

No plans this weekend, my OHs at work all day an night tomorrow so just me and my son, so probably house work and thn the park lol might be taking him to Lego land sunday depending on weather!

Have a lovely family meal

Xxx

Very busy day today, feel like I am on a cooking marathon. Have family coming for the weekend. My parents are on Slimming world as well so we are going for a healthy option dinner and dessert. Were the others are having what I call my craving food lol.

i have so far cooked bubble and squeak cakes, which I am trying out for breakfast this morning and the rest for tomorrow morning. Then later need to make Key Lime pie for dessert and dinner planning to make Penne courgette, onion pasta bake. Oh and carrott and coriander soup to be made as well for lunch.

This is hopefully my old plan for today.

Wk 4 day 7
Breakfast - Bubble and squeak cake with fry light eggs and beans. 0 syns

Lunch - Carrot and corander soup, mullerlight lemon cheese cake yogurt 1 syn

Dinner - Penne courgette and onion pasta bake (cheese HEA) with salad and low fat dressing

Dessert - Key lime pie 0.5 syns (Alpine bar HEB)

Total syns 1.5 HEB

image.jpg

Bubble and squeak cakes

Wow sounds like a busy day hun! Your bubble an squeak cakes look brill! And the whole meny today sounds great!!

Enjoy ur day xxx

Wow sounds like a busy day hun! Your bubble an squeak cakes look brill! And the whole meny today sounds great!!

Enjoy ur day xxx

Thank you.

Have a lovely weekend x

Key lime pie done, just got Penne courgette and Onion pasta bake to cook.

image.jpg

Had a successful night last night. My family came down for a visit and they had the Penne, courgette and onion pasta bake not realising it was a slimming world meal. My mum had cooked a mince pasta bake for them to have that was not slimming world but this hardly got touched. Please to say that after they cleared their plates and being informed that they had just had a slimming world meal they actually went back for seconds.

I am hoping not to jump off the wagon today, but I am feeling rotten, certainly coming down with something. Shivers and terrible throat feel like having comfort food today but must stay away from it.

going to drink plenty of fluids today.

image.jpg

Sounds like a success!! No wonder they went back for seconds it looks soooo good!!

Oh no i hope u feel better soon, plebty of rest today :) xx

WK5 day 1

Meals planned for today

Breakfast - Bubble and squeak cakes, fry light eggs and beans. 0 syns

Lunch - Homemade Carrot and coriander soup, mullerlight lemon cheese cake yogurt. 1 syn

Dinner - Jacket potato topped with Philadelphia light cheese with black pepper HEA, along with baked beans, salad and low fat dressing. 0 syns

Dessert - Key lime pie 0.5 syn. HEB

total syns for today 1.5 syn. HEA HEB

Planning to drink 2 lts of sparkling flavoured water

Wk 5 day 2

Breakfast - Cereal all bran crunch 25g, banana, cherry mullerlight yogurt. 4.5 syns

Lunch - Homemade carrot and coriander soup, vanilla with chocolate sprinkle and cherry under lay 1.5 syns

Dinner - Jacket potato with Philadelphia light black pepper cheese 70g HEA, topped with baked beans, salad and low fat dressing. 0 syns

Dessert - Key lime pie HEB 0.5 syns

Total syns for today 6.5 syns

2lts of sparkling flavoured water

Not been feeling well enough to get on cross trainer for a few days.

Hope ur feeling better soon chick xxx

Hope ur feeling better soon chick xxx

Thank you, wish I shift it. Still full of cold just feel like I have no energy all the time.

How everything your end x x

Back