Slimmer of the Year - What Next? (on Sky Real Lives)

Summerskye

Gold Member
Anyone else watching it?

Interesting, but not surprising :(

No, not really. I know exactly what that woman meant about winning an award being an unexpected pressure though. Eeek!! :eek:

Teehee. At least I don't have that problem :D

I don't feel any pressure to stay slim at all. I can relate to some of the other things they are talking about though.

DQ told me about it when we were in Brighton. I had never heard of it. Have been sky plusing it and so far watched the first 2 programmes. I cried when I saw how much the leader of the blue team lost in the first week I was so happy for him.

It is definately addictive

Irene xx

DQ told me about it when we were in Brighton. I had never heard of it. Have been sky plusing it and so far watched the first 2 programmes. I cried when I saw how much the leader of the blue team lost in the first week I was so happy for him.

It is definately addictive

Irene xx

Ummm. Have you got the correct programme there Irene? :D

Got the first 2 programmes off Anytime TV and recording the rest as they come on each day. So far only watched the 2 from Anytime.

Is this not the right programme? Where it starts off with 2 teams red and blue and there's a 3rd hidden team (black).

Irene xx

That's "The Biggest Loser" Irene, but is also a fab programme :D

Just realised what i am watching is not called that. Away to look. It's The Biggest Loser.

sorry

So when's the Slimmer of the Year on?

Irene xx

Is this not the right programme?
Irene xx

thinkno.gif
:D

You're talking about Biggest Loser I think. This was a programme about people who received slimmer of year awards and what happened a few after. Had they stayed at goal, were they happy?

That sort of stuff.

No Irene, its the one that was on after that programme called Slimmer of the year- what happened next. xxx

Back