• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimmer of the Year - What Next? (on Sky Real Lives)

S: 18st11lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 6st7lb(34.6%)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
When is it on?

S: 18st11lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 6st7lb(34.6%)
No, not really. I know exactly what that woman meant about winning an award being an unexpected pressure though. Eeek!! :eek:

KD

Gone fishing
No, not really. I know exactly what that woman meant about winning an award being an unexpected pressure though. Eeek!! :eek:
Teehee. At least I don't have that problem :D

I don't feel any pressure to stay slim at all. I can relate to some of the other things they are talking about though.

DQ told me about it when we were in Brighton. I had never heard of it. Have been sky plusing it and so far watched the first 2 programmes. I cried when I saw how much the leader of the blue team lost in the first week I was so happy for him.

It is definately addictive

Irene xx

KD

Gone fishing
DQ told me about it when we were in Brighton. I had never heard of it. Have been sky plusing it and so far watched the first 2 programmes. I cried when I saw how much the leader of the blue team lost in the first week I was so happy for him.

It is definately addictive

Irene xx
Ummm. Have you got the correct programme there Irene? :D

Got the first 2 programmes off Anytime TV and recording the rest as they come on each day. So far only watched the 2 from Anytime.

Is this not the right programme? Where it starts off with 2 teams red and blue and there's a 3rd hidden team (black).

Irene xx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
That's "The Biggest Loser" Irene, but is also a fab programme :D

KD

Gone fishing
Is this not the right programme?
Irene xx
:D

You're talking about Biggest Loser I think. This was a programme about people who received slimmer of year awards and what happened a few after. Had they stayed at goal, were they happy?

That sort of stuff.

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
No Irene, its the one that was on after that programme called Slimmer of the year- what happened next. xxx