Slimmer of the year?

LazarusD

Champion
So at my 14th weigh in my CDC asked me if I would like to he nominated for te Cambridge slimmer of year award. No idea what it is lol and I'm not sure if I want to be nominated. I did this diet for myself noone else. Has anyone got any info on it etc?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your losses are fantastic. Well done!

My CDC said something about this to me when I started CD... Apparently its a competition where you get nominated, then taken somewhere for photoshoots in london, they pay for everything so its like a free holiday away! Plus she said you get fabulous prizes! Not a just a lame voucher for some out there shop no one's heard of, but things like money, holidays abroad and stuff I can't remember but which sounded good! Definitely go for it hun you've lost an epic amount of weight! :D

My cdc mentioned this to me last week too must be nomination time soon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Ahh I would deffo go for it you have done amazingly well xx

GO FOR IT! You've got nothing to lose applying and sounds like plenty to gain if you win.

You've done brilliantly so you should definitely apply. You're weight losses are inspirational - they certainly inspire me to continue SS (Day 11 for me and not cheated once :D).

I tried to get my other half to do something like this but she is so embarrassed about how she "used" to look she would never do it.

If I get to my goal or lower I would consider something like that for sure, why not! so go for it

So because I've only lost 7st I'm not eligible lol a little irresponsible of Cambridge in my opinion to put a min weight loss requirement of 8st on the application boo

I was told by my CDC that they have different weight loss categories that people can apply for... weird.

My CDC also told me that there are different categories for amount of weight lost... Nomination date is October 2012 :)

LazarusD said:
So because I've only lost 7st I'm not eligible lol a little irresponsible of Cambridge in my opinion to put a min weight loss requirement of 8st on the application boo

Only lost 7stone??!!
7 stone is totes amaze balls!!!! Well done!!!!! :D

Yeah something about 'inspiration awards' but still the big one is slimmer of the year and you have to lost a min of 8st lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think that they should look at personal stories rather than the amount of weight lost. I have lost over 5 stones and it has taken me much longer than most but I always feel like I'm a little lacking as pats on the back are given to the biggest losers rather than the plodders with staying power! That's my gripe of the day!

Back