Slimmest Christmas Ever!

Hi,
Would like to join in please, 1lb a week, stone for xmas ! that would be fantastic... fingers crossed as my weight loss is really really slow

OK first weigh in on my Christmas challenge and I have lost 3 pounds. This brings my weekly target from 1.88 pounds a week to 1.81 pounds a week. This will, of course, make ALL the difference!

KB x

Wohoo!! Excellent start Kitty! :D

First weigh in of the challenge, and I've lost 4.75lbs (God knows how!) I know it won't always be like this, but at least I've started well, so I can allow for a couple of slack weeks along the way! :)

I'd like to join you please!

I'm hoping for half a stone a month, so am going for two stone by Christmas. This would get me to a goal weight of around 11st 7lbs which, whilst still quite a way off my actual goal weight, is only a few lbs away from the top end of the healthy range and as I'm off to Oz for NY would mean I'd feel much better in my swimmers!

That works out at 1.75lbs a week, hoping that's achievable!

xx

madchef - I was the same size as you so I know there's nothing nicer than being able to go somewhere other than evans to buy clothes!!! :D

Happy to report a 1lb loss this week (I was hoping for 2 and it was looking good earlier in the week but I'm heading in the right direction!)

Hi girls,
Hope you dont mind me joining...
I would like to lose 34lbs by Xmas..which is about 2lbs per week...:)
well dont to everyone who is already well on there way to the xmas target!
My weigh in day is Thursday, so will let you know

xx

purple kathryn i know how you feel! good for the pocket too everything in the evans down here is so expensive! 50 quid for a plain black top! please...

I'm in and my ambition is to be able to pop into my local Asda's and buy myself something new from their clothes range which go up to size 22. I am wearing size 24/26 at present so if I can go that I will have a super Christmas
23.gif

Hey I saw some size 24s in Asda today ;)
xxx

might as well join this... i was 13 stone and half last xmas.. currently 9 stone 5lbs... so going SLOWLY i'll join this... goal for xmas is 8 stone 7lbs or as close to that as i can go.. not expecting miricles at all but know i need a target to stay focused... i cant believe im still loosing.. even if its slow its a godsend that im still loosing after so much gone x

you dont need me to tell you that you have done so well (for the 100000th time)
you will do your challenge and im sure you will get there before christmas...
with all the stuff you are doing. and all your healthy eating. you will be doing it in no time!

right back at you kes , i looked in argos for a hrm , i really want one but confused at what kind to get i do a lot of fitness so i should get a good one as anything cheape i get ends up breaking and when i replace it i only end up spending more again lol.

xx

*whispers* what's an hrm?

Purple - This is just a wild guess...lol

Heart Rate Monitor?? x

yep heart rate monitor , kes uses one and tracks calories and heart rates doing a workout i rekon that would be something id get obssesed with and its a fitness gimmick so not exactly a waste of money right?? maybe ill get one for xmas lol xx

I think that'd be really good for me walking because I've only really been able to roughly estimate what I'm doing.

Back