Slimmest Christmas Ever!

well done everyone!!!

we're certainly on our way :D

I restarted my tabs a week ago last Wednesday, by this Wedsnesday I'd lost the 7lb gain.

So from Wednesday I started from where I left off before my hols, I've had a 1.5lb loss since then. (I know this is only half a week but I normally use Saturday as my official day). So even though I've really lost about 4lbs this week (since last Sat), there's no point counting most of that as it was loosing what I'd gained - if you get my drift.

1.5lb down 26.5lb to go. Christmas day is 13 weeks today!! Crikey!

xx

I'm going backs a lb and a half on. Which isn't really that surprising since I haven't lost 3lbs in quite a while.

:( i gained 1.5 lbs this week.
but still im not going to let it get to me!

and 3lbs again this week

Right who wants to bet I put a lb and a half back on next week eh?

- 4.5lbs for me :) over the moon...
hopeing it slows kinda a little.... (although high number are great) but would like it to be like 3ish from now on.. then i will be able to keep it off more likely when i come off this.. :)

good luck everyone this week. :)

Well done to every one with a lossx

I just canna get into gear i managed to put back on 5lbs but now i can say i have now lost it. However i am ment to wiegh myself on a monday as you can see i have done it earlier, so we'll see.

Also does anyone get a mental block, reaching a weight which is ideal in their head because of how much they used weigh. Cause i think thats what is happening to me, i am more than happy with my weight, being a size 16 however although i have said that i would like to loose more but scared. Does anyone understand that?

XXX

STS for me this week

I've lost 3.5lbs this week, I'm nearly halfway. I've lost 14lbs so far and I've got 16lbs left to lose to reach my christmas goal.

3lbs off for me this week...so i have 18lbs left for my Xmas target x

Good work losers! (losers in a nice way that is ;))

2lbs off this week :D

9lbs off this week...still a way to go yet...how many weeks til christmas?!!... keep going! :D

2lbs over the two weeks....

so for my christmas goal i have 23.5lbs to go...
but i dont think i want to do that anymore. as that will mean my dress wont fit me...
so im thinking about just leaving it as is, and then get as far into it as possible :)

yes... i know that i still have more to go.. and that next year it might take me a while to get back into the swing of fully getting into weight loss after a month off in australia...
but i do want to get to goal (or there abouts) and if i can do it by my birthday FAB!
but we will just keep going for now... and see how i go... and if i see my losing too much more in my inches then i am gonna stop! and stick to healthy eating. :)

Small loss of 1lb for me this week, which leaves my 17lbs to meet Xmas target! I can do this :D xx

well done Fru... you will do it!!

xoxo

1lb loss this week so 4lbs to target

However the next couple of weeks are going to involve me eating dinner out a couple of times. :p

well i had a gain of a pound this week! BOOOOO but its ok, im determined to get back into it, and keep losing!!

Back