Slimmest Christmas Ever!

I would like to join please!! I would like to lose 30lb by xmas aiming for a 2lb loss each week. xx

I splashed out on a HRM. Mainly because it counted calories and also could count distance.

I've been using myfitness pal but I really just guessed how far I was walking and I think it would be really helpful to have more precise info.

So if you're interested i got - GARMIN FR60 FORERUNNER they did a nice lilac one on argos but I've got mine off ebay (about £30 cheaper)

1lb off this week, so still on target!

I want to join as well. Have had a rough summer holidays with the children,nothing nasty but just out of routine. Have had so many parties and family get together. My last one was my sisters wedding on Saturday. So now its back to the routine and i can do my soups etc and start losing again.
oops seems i have put on 5 lbs in the 8 weeks i have not been doing it proper.
So starting weight is 201 lbs, by Xmas i would like to have lost 30lbs. So that should be 2lbs a week. Fingers crossed and i will remember to come back net week with my progress. xxx

Last edited:
well thats a lovely 6.5lbs off for me this week WOOP WOOP.... so that leaves me with 33lbs to go!!

ive changed my ultimate goal to 9st 7lbs... so if i can get there (40lbs ) i would be dead chuffed. but my date for that is hopefully my birthday next year :)

thats great weight loss Kes :)

im just a bit curious about your diet..are you doing slimming world and the 5g rules with xenical?

im only doing the 5g rules, do you think its not enough?

Thats an Excellent loss Kes!! You must be over the moon :D:D Well done!

xx

i am over the moon..

and yes i was doing the tablets and also sw... just any of the recipies that had things that had more than 5g per 100g, i would leave that out..
but most things were fine...

3lb off this week so it's all looking good for meeting my target so far :D

Well Done Purple thats excellent :D

xx

Well done Kathryn :) Wow, looking at your ticker you've done amazing. Keep up the good work!! You'll be at your goal weight in no time! xx

Thanks guys :)

Hi guys,
I've counted the weeks and there are 14 weeks til the big day (when Santa brings me a new, slim, bikini body ;) ) so for me if I can loose 2lb a week (gonna be tough I know), I will have lost 2 stone in time for the big day. Bring it on. :D :D :D

Kelly xxx

omfg

Sorry but i have been so in denial and not thought i had been good at all. Found it so dam hard. I increased my water as that was something i had stopped doing and it seems to have paid of so well.

I HAVE LOST 7LBS THIS WEEK!!!!:D

And i remembered to post.

I am on such a high,lol.

So i have lost the 5lbs i gained and another 2lbs as a bounus,lol.

The last time i weighed 13 stone was in about 1989 gees,lol.

Gonna dig the alloment now,that will bring me back down to earth lol.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Tina!!!! That is fantastic!! Gain? what gain? :p :bliss:

Right, im off to get some water ;)

XXX

well done Tina!!! :D

ive never drunk water as such,but i think it was Kitty who said to drink 1.5 litres a day as it can help..well ive been buying the volvic 1.5 litre bottles the ones with the touch of orange and peach and ive been downing the lot,i feel a lot better for it too :D

Thank you both x

I use to drink lots of tea and never imagined giving it up.But when i went to an appointment with the dietitian she explained to me that my 10 cups of tea with two sugars was roughly 600 cals without any food,lol. I had in fact told a half truth it was more like 15 cups if not more.
So i changed to sweeteners and now i drink roughly 7 cups a day and now also about 2 pints of water.

(Just sitting here now and thinking it was more like 15 a day and that's well over 600kals a day no wonder i put on weight)

thats 4.5lbs this week.
yay thats left me with 28.5lbs left until i hit my christmas goal!

3lbs for me this week, so 27lbs to go! Xx

Everyone is doing great so far :party0011: Lets keep up the good work and we'll all meet our christmas targets :D

I lost 2.5lbs this week so another 22.5lbs for me to reach my christmas goal. xx

Back