Slimming underwear dress???

Amylou T

The junk food is not worth it! Honest you will think after why did I bother.

Have plenty of fruit or healthy snacks around for when you feel a craving coming on and I promise it will soon pass. Just think back to why you want to lose weight.

Tracey

I am walking faster, one of the mums even said I look like I am power walking. In the past I have always strolled everywhere rather than actually walk so I was very pleased with myself when she said that!

Good for you with keeping up the exercise in one way or another.

I am so glad with Go Lower we lose weight without the exercise but as I get more energy who knows!

Hi Suzy, If the weight is coming off without exercising that's really good but if you're finding you're walking quicker it'll only do you good. You must be doing well if you look like you're power walking, I've just been for a stroll - there's no way you could call it power walking, even walking is going a bit far but it's better than nothing.

Amylou, when you get your kitchen finished that should encourage you to cook more healthy food.

Tracey

Tracey,

I think it only looked like I was power walking as I was trying to get the kids to hurry up. The mum that commented was already leaving the school and I still had to get mine in before they were late.

I have realised I don't get out of breath anymore and when I first started this diet which was just after my son started at the school I struggled to keep up with him.

I guess even though I am now exercising just the fact that I am losing weight is doing wonders for my health and fitness.

I must admit even when I am not in a hurry I am walking faster, but to most that would still be a slow walk..... like you I like to stroll!

i got my sliming dress the other day and wore it on sat night for a night out with the girls.it is fantastic.and for £6 its really really worth it.i had compliments all night.thanks for the recommendations.

Suzy, It is definately doing you good if you're not getting out of breath like you were. You'll be dashing around everywhere soon. Just think what you'll be like in another few months.

Amylou, I'm jealous, I was gona wait for the dress till my mum came but I might ask her to get it and post it instead.

Tracey

Amylou,

I am so glad you wore the dress. I still haven't worn mine. I need something to go to that I can wear a dress for and then I can wear it.
Did you get warm in it? as I was wondering if I would feel quite hot when I wear it.

Tracey
They are very light so if your mum takes it out of the packaging it should not cost very much to send at all.

no it weasnt hot, it doesnt roll down, and you feel supported all night...im going to get a couple more as im constantly wearing skirts and its the perfect length so that people cant see it and are oblivious that you have it on...rave reviews from me.

I have a party on Saturday so maybe I will find something to wear it with instead of jeans which are what I normally wear.

Maybe I will have to go shopping..... seems a little pointless though when what ever I buy will be to big soon.

I am so pleased it is comfy to wear as I only tried my on for a minute.

Now, where I am going to go to buy something to wear?.........

Amylou,

I couldn't see anything for getting it sent here but my mum will get it and send it for me. She's going to Benidorm in April so she could bring it then coz that's where I will wear it, I'm not going out anywhere here. I go up to stay with her when she goes there - I can't wait.

Suzy,

You might find that your jeans are too big now and you'll have to put something else on. If you buy something, try to get cheap and cheerful then it won't matter that it'll soon be too big.

Tracey

Tracey

I looked in TESCO today for cheap and cheerful and didn't see anything. I think I may have to do a late night trip to ASDA when the kids are in bed but then I can't try on.

Jeans do still fit although they are a lot looser and my belt is on a much tighter notch. My jeans are all bunched up around my waist but because I have always had a big bum I am used to them looking like that, probably another reason I am still wearing my baggy jumpers!

I will try to find something. How bad I am, just so I try out my underwear dress.....

Oh, I hope you find something. I bet it feels really good that your jeans are getting baggier.

I think jeans are the worst of any clothes to get to fit coz you have to try tons to get a shape that matches your own. I have a big bum, big legs and a little waist so I can never get skinny jeans no matter how much weight I lose coz my legs and bum won't fit in them.

Tracey

It is great the jeans are baggy but like you I am so used to never getting a perfect fit I just accept it.

I also have a lot of long skirts that sit more on my hips than my waist, again because of my shape.

I would love to get back into a suit I had made in Thailand as I got so many complimnets when I wore that because it actually fitted me!!!
It is quite a straight skirt so I will have to be very close to target before I even try that one!

That sounds really nice, you'll get in it again and it'll look good again coz it's been made for you. I've lost weight and put it on a couple of times but my basic shape has always stayed the same.

Someone said earlier to get a slimming dress a size smaller than you need. Did you get one the size of the dress you are wearing or a size smaller?

Tracey

I went for the size I am now, but that is because I only recently went into that size. I never wore it this weekend as I ended up in jeans. I couldn't find any dresses that I even wanted to try on.

i got the size that im wearing because i was worried about back fat at the top and then because i wear tight skirts i was worried that you would see a line in my leg...i found that the right size just smoothes me out nicely though.x

Tracey

because they are so stretchy you may find that even as you lose weight it will still fit snuggly and do the job as when I saw it when I first took it out of the wrapper I thought how will I get into that.....

I do need to find some cheap dresses to wear it with though as I go away next week and want to show of my figure wearing it.

When are you going to Benidorm?

I may try Primark as I haven't been there for ages so thanks for reminding me.

Hopefully I can get some dresses in a much smaller size than I am used too.......

Back