slimming world biscuit/chocolate snacks

flossyxo

hey

I'm going to v festival this month and don't want to fall off the wagon too much, but I do want to enjoy myself! other than alpen bars, what other biscuity kind of snacks can I eat? I don't want anything too high in fat but I'm struggling to find anything :(

thank you x

I'm going to and thinking the same...am hoping there will be a jacket potato stall or healthyish noodles or something.

I'm going to and thinking the same...am hoping there will be a jacket potato stall or healthyish noodles or something.

I went last year and they have a noodle bar and jacket potatoes :) I'm wondering what to take for around the tent, my friends are taking chocolate and crisps it's going to be so difficult! x

If you have an Aldi where you live, they do their own variety of Quavers, called "Cheese Curls". They are only 3 Syns per bag so would be handy when all of your friends are scoffing crisps. I also like Velvet Crunch or Walkers French Fries (both 4 Syns per bag).

Biscuit / chocolate wise, I would probably take things like: Freddo (5 Syns), Animal bar (5 Syns), Special K Biscuit Moments (5.5 Syns for a pack of 2 biscuits), two-finger KitKat's (5.5 Syns), bags of Fox's Mini Party Rings (6 Syns per bag - alternatively, the normal sized Party Ring are only 1.5 Syns each, but it depends on your willpower not to demolish the whole packet once they're open lol!), Curly Wurly (6 Syns), Daim bar (7 Syns), etc.

Back