Slimming world Cinema Food

I was told mash was synned by my cousin whos lost 2 n a half stone since last year lmao! This is brill, i so didnt want to give up mash because i love lamb n mash :) dont worry its me lol

And when u say fruit is synned when mashed, do u mean in smoothies or if your mashing it as a filling in a dessert?

Mashed potato

Mashed potato is free made without milk and butter plenty of recipes in the extra easy cook books that have mash in:) are completely free. You can either use fat free natural yoghurt and mustard powder or some free vegetable stock to mix it and it tastes wonderful. :)

There is always the trusty home made haribo made from sugar free jelly crystals and 2 sachets of gelatin. My kids love them!

wow the home made haribos are amazing ideal how many syns are each of the gelatin sachets.

im off to the cinema this weekend and out for a meal so i shall definately be making the haribos to help at the cinema

Hello. I love slimming world. Im doing it again. I know most of it. Just wondering i cant find the syns anywhere. Cherry bakewell muffins from the cinema how many syns is that?

Back