Slimming world food diary, Perth Australia

Well it's a new day....putting my pizza behind me...have to say though it was amazing it had chilli beef feta and caremaliased onions on yummy!

Todays diary

breakfastweetabix HEB saw someone's made these breakfast eton messes so thought I'd join in as didn't want to use my HEA so I've crushed the weetabix added fat free forme vanilla yogurt and then chopped strawberries on top!

lunch will be slimming world quiche made from ff cottage cheese mixed with 3 eggs poured over carrot peppers onion mushrooms ham. Having salad on the side

dinnER
left over pasta bake made with Passata onion garlic mushrooms chilli peppers and broccoli. Topped with HEA Cheese

snacks today will be my advent calender choc at 1 syn and carrot sticks

Does anyone else constantly want to weigh themselves? I'm glad mine are completely out of range compared to my aunties that I use for weekly weigh in as I'd be constantly on them! Such a bad habit

today's food

breakfast
2 weetabix (HEB) strawberries apple fat free vanilla forme yogurt

luncH quinoa and tuna salad. Half tin of tuna in spring water 1 tbsp lightest mayo (1syn) spinach peppers tomatoes onion cucumber with boiled quinoa

dinner
jacket potatoe slimming world chilli and lighter cheddar (HEA)

snacks ​melon

Just been on a 50 minute hike all around where I live and up some seriously steep hills then did a lap round the park where there are different gym stations there's a sit up bench an aerobic step etc etc come home done my ans and squats!! Feeling like this bikini bod for Christmas is coming along nicely!!

Feeling very very good and very motivated so going to settle down to a few episodes of friends with some melon before cooking my slimming world chilli for tonight :)

Blooming nightmare thought I had a tin of tuna in and I didn't so ended up with just a quinoa salad but it was delish! Grated carrot sweet corn peppers cucumber red onion tomatoes spinach lemon drizzled over all mixed in with the quinoa!

Out for for lunch tomorrow not sure where either as I'm not familiar with many perth restaurants but I shall just optimize as much as poss and choose wisely :)

Hi hope you are still sticking to the plan, i am using this forum as a way to stay on track, love the curry idea, one to try this week, looking for loads of recipes to mix things up a bit

Hi Hun,

yeh still on plan! Loving cooking as well but I pretty much stick to the same like the curry chilli spag Bol pasta bakes etc I fancy some new recipes! Have you checked out slimming eats? Google it she has a fab site! Off out for lunch today during Christmas shopping with my cousin and auntie so going to choose very wisely! I get terrible ibs and every time I eat out I end up feeling sluggish and dreadful after so from nOw on I'm choosing lighter options :) resisting temptation of the burgers as that's what got me here in the first place haha

breakfast today will be weetabix and milk (HEA HEB)

mid id morning snack of fat free forme yog with apple before I leave. Lunch out fingers crossed!

dinner will be left over chilli from last night with boiled rice :)

Blow it all Brenda has reared her ugly head. Lunch was fine out damage was limited! Then went back to aunties to put Christmas tree up it's my first Xmas in Aussie so we were getting in the spirit glass of wine mince pie cheese and chocolate. Bloody hell. Plus side is bought some new shorts to wear whilst out walking as getting too hot for normal jog pants! Big walk planned tomorrow and keeping check on portions and plenty of SUPERFREE!! 2 1/2 weeks to go til the big day need to get some results

Hi! Here to subscribe to your diary too :)

You are doing really well, I will have to steal some of your meals, Love the comment about falling into a restaurant, it made me laugh out loud! :D

Still new to Slimming World and this forum but I like the way the diet works so far, it's really easy when you don't have to weigh everything. I really do miss my bread though, Mind you because I don't want to use up my syns I end up swapping the bread for Alpen light cereal bars so that I can have a free treat with a cuppa so I end up with no bread at all!

Keep it up, I look forward to following your progress and to stealing your menu ideas ;)

Hi Hun thanks for subscribing! Beauty of these forum is we can all keep each other on track :) I love reading through everyone's diaries for meal ideas! I know what you mean about bread but after a while you stop missing it haha! Still got your syns though like you said :)

today has been a good day!

breakfast
weetabix HEB milk HEA

lunch late lunch as was working and then had to make way home so was just quick salad and a bowl of Heinz spaghetti hoops! Not very inventive I know haha! Followed by an apple and fat free forme yogurt

dinner is going to be spag Bol with some extra veggies on the side

syns today: hot choc milk from HEA used on this so say 4 syns for the chocolate?

Ha! I love food shopping now too, I normally hate having to go, generally I would go every other day and do little shops and quite often while I was hungry so would spend a fortune on rubbish! My fridge is full of fruit, veg and loads of fat free yoghurts, I don't think it has ever looked like that! :D

I know mine is looking very colorful from all the veg :)

todays plan was was a kind of eat on the go and see how it turns out as I was in work early! But I've done well

breakfast weetabix HEB soy milk HEA before I left for work

on the go at work I had a fat free forme vanilla yogurt (free) and an apple

lunch
salad lettuce spinach tomatoe onion cucumber peppers grated carrot (SUPERFREE) with dollop of free cottage cheese

dinner starting to cook it now and going to let it simmer for a for a few hours while I get ready for tonight. Having sweet potatoe and chicken curry just make it up as I go along really so brown the garlic onions peppers add the chicken tin of tomatoes curry powder and sweet potatoe and just see how it tastes haha!

Off out out into the city tonight to a lovely rooftop bar so a few vino's is on the menu!

Syns- wine going to be a flexible night to approx 25 syns for a few glasses

Have a great night out! Let us know how that curry turns out, it sounds lovely! I am trying to put together some recipes that I can use in my slow cooker for the days that I go to work if I can ever get myself organised :)

Thanks! Curry was lovely! I like mine chunky like they do at the Indian takeaways haha so cut up my onions and peppers in long thick strips! Curry night is my fave!

Night out out was brill had about 5 drinks not going to even bother counting it was a flexible night haha I had a tin of Heinz spag hoops and a banana when I got in! SOOO PROUD long gone are the days of 3am cheesy chips/pizzas

yeh slow cookers a fab idea definately google the slimming eats girl she's fab loads of recipes with pics

Slight hangover headache only to be cured by one way only slimming world fry up breaki!!

breakfast - copious amounts of green tea to hopefully make me feel les hungover very soon. Melon fat free forme yogurt. Then an hour later I had fry up SW style scrambled eggs beans mushrooms tomatoes

lunch is going to be salad of lettuce cucumber red onion grated carrot sweet corn peppers tomato (SUPERFREE) with fat free cottage cheese (free)

dinner is is a BBQ down on the beach we do try to do this once or twice a week! Why not when your living the beach life for a year haha! Chicken breast done on BBQ wholemeal bread (HEB) dollop of ketchup (1syn) potato salad boiled pots salad mayo (1syn)

Today's diary!

breakfast weetabix (HEB) fat free soy milk (HEA) they give you sooo much allowance for skimmed soy milk on SW so clearly won't use it all. Going to have little sprinkle of reduced fat cheese later to make up HEA.

mid morning snack- banana, strawberries, apple

lunch
salad lettuce, cucumber, peppers, tomatoes, sweet corn, red onion, grated carrot. Small amount of left over pasta fat free cottage cheese.

just realised I'm having pasta twice today ARRGGHHH want to cut back on all the carbs but have reduced my portions so only little bit at dinner and lunch to make sure I'm on top of portion control.

dinner
spag Bol extra lean mince garlic onion mushrooms stock cube tinned chop tomatoes. Spaghetti pasta and broccoli on the side

evening snack- fat free forme yogurt strawberry

So I've gone rough all the posts on forums on here to do with carbs and portion control on slimming world, I've never had a problem with the weight coming off but I am guilty of eating far too much pasta! I've eaten my lunch out of one of them little plastic lunch boxes then I can't overfill and I only hand small handful of pasta as I'm mindful that it's on the menu for spag Bol later too! I know that it is a free food but I am so bloated at the moment so really going to keep a check on my SUPERFREE. My salad was easily a third at lunch plus homemade spag Bol will bean d hen extra broccoli and green beans on the side too! I want one of those plates with the third SUPERFREE drawn on haha

Back