Slimming world food diary, Perth Australia

Sorry to hear you are having a crappy day! :(

Your menu looks good though and the SW chips will make you feel better, just what you need! :)

I suffer from migraines too, I have had a couple of mild ones already since starting SW 3 weeks ago but haven't eaten any trigger foods or drinks (except cheese but I normally had to eat 2 triggers in the same day) so I put it down to the general change in diet and hope that it settles down once my body gets used to it..Hope yours feels better soon anyway.

I guess you must need a lot more fluids in that heat? I can't imagine what 40 degrees feels like! I have only ever visited Oz in April when it's not too hot, I have friends in Newcastle and cousins in Tazmania :)

Oh my dinner was an absolute delight!! You're right slimming world chips do make you feel better haha!

Home me made nandoes it was....corn on the cob didn't happen but it's not SF anyway so doesn't matter!
Huge salad, chicken breast SW chips nandoes hot sauce 2/3 syns

and the thing is I feel good after.....not greasy or stodgy! This is my tea once a week from now on loved it

Excellent! That's how I felt after I tried making the SW chips, they are nice aren't they!! Even hubby will eat them :)

Enjoy the rest of your evening. .... which sounds weird as I have just had breakfast :D

Sent from my smarter than me phone

Using MiniMins.com App

So after the urge tos back yesterday (thankfully I went for the melon) and not crap...I'm over it today it seems! Feeling good although a little bloated but it is star week and for some reason it's star week when I don't seem to visit the toilet much either...hmmm I know slimming world food does this to you anyway!

Went through the book and wrote down all the things that are speed and super speed now so I'm aware

green day
breakfast
weetabix (HEB) milk concoction of soy skimmed and semi skim normal as I ran out of my soy (HEA)

snack- apple (s) melon (ss) fat free forme yogurt

lunch
baked potatoe cottage cheese (free) sweet corn cucumber (s) spinach (s) onion (s) carrot (s) peppers (s)

pre gym snack- banana

dinner pasta (free) tinned tomatoes (s) mushrooms (s) peppers (s) onions (s) chilli flakes garlic ground pepper
cheese (HEA2)

Feeling bloated still but feeling good about SW all the same haha

green day

breakfast
2 weetabix (HEB) milk(HEA)

melon chunks (ss) apple(s) free yogurt

lunch
left over pasta from last night....pasta, tinned toms, mushrooms onion, garlic, peppers, broccoli all (s)

curly wurly (6syns)

carrot sticks with free cottage cheese
2 x shortbread bics (8 syns)

​dinner
1 x wholemeal toast (HEB2) beans (ss) rf cheese (HEA)

off shopping today for for some Christmas presents FINALLY this is where I'm so happy I'm on a gap year as no family here to buy for muahahah but that does mean no presents for myself! Doing secret santa with my auntie and cousins and one at work so keeping it simple really.

i am quite sad though as it's tradition my gran buys me my mum and sister all a Terry's choc orange...so it's down to me to get me and the boyf one but theyre like 10$ here such a joke!!

Last edited:
Half lb off which is not he best see a s tho I've been so good, BUT star week has been so bad and I haven't been 'regular' for a few easy if you know what I mean haha I'm hoping it's one of them tht will show on the scales the week after as my watch and clothes are getting looser....then again it is Christmas!!

Decided on my Christmas plan of attack......I'm at my all day boozy Christmas do Monday which will be completely off plan but apart from that I'm staying on plan until Christmas Eve. All meals will be on plan then come 7pm the mince pies and vino are coming out. I'm at a BBQ Sunday but will be hot so will choose chicken and salads. I'm bbqing tonight so flexible synning as I haven't used them all week so enjoying myself after a good week on plan

breakfast pineapple melon (two types) (SUPERFREE) yogurt (free)

lunch tuna pasta salad- tuna, pasta, cucumber, red onion, sweet corn, peppers. Grapes strawberries pear

dinner
enjoying myself :)

So last night was more syns than I intended but it is my first of the Christmas events e all to deal with so it was allowed. Felt horrible this morning though it's not nice eating things off plan when you've been so good it's like a hangover!! Back on plan today and tomorrow but my Christmas works party Monday...it's a surprise day and all food is provided so can't help that!

Todays plan EE
breakfast weetabix (HEB) milk (Hea) melon chunks pineapple chunks

lunch
pasta (free) ham (free) spinach cucumber red onion peppers tomatoes
banana 2x apples diet coke

yogurt (free)

dinner home made nandoes...salad of spinach tomatoes pepper cucumber grated carrot. Chicken breast oven baked slimming world chips
nandos sauce (3) I think the hot sauce is less syns than that but I've allowed enough for a good drizzle

Un bloated woohoooo. I hate how bad star week can be on your journey! I see so many people who have a gain once a month even if they've been on plan. Not fair.

been back to the gym properly today instead of taking it light. I'm on works christmas party tomorrow all food provided for three meals it's a whole day thing so that obviously kicks plan out the door. But im feeling good for this week. Hoping for a maintain.

todays diary EE

breakfast 2 weetabix (HEB) fat free yogurt (free) melon strawberries apple

banana

lunch
chicken breast (free) pasta (free) spinach cucumber sweet corn tomatoes peppers grated carrot

melon on and fat free yogurt whilst my boyfriend eats a share bag of crisps and dip next to me

dinner quick meal as we are out for the afternoon a dc nat be bothered to cook so just pasta again with tinned toms onion garlic broccoli cheese (HEA)

Well done for staying on plan as long as you can! Its getting harder now with all the parties and I now have goodies in the house for visitors and hubby.

I have the same plan as you...stay on plan for as long as possible but Christmas Eve 7pm onwards I am not counting. Through to boxing day morning. I know I can be trusted not to go silly now :)

Enjoy your works party!

Using MiniMins.com App

Ok so my plan didn't go quite as planned! Had a brill week buy boy do I feel sluggish, bloated and gross! I planned to be good til a certain point on Xmas eve but my staff works do was an all dayer. It was a treasure hunt round the whole of Perth we got given a driver and maps and clues and had to go allover the place included SO MUCH body magic running around but included equal amounts of food and alcohol.

Then on Christmas Eve my boyfriend surprised me and took me out which as lovely but the heartburn an dingiest ion started there. I have so many problems when it comes to food, the obvious being my weight, but I have IBS which has out me in hospital before (Crohns and other IBD's run in our family) dairy allergy which I haven't learnt to abide by when it comes to eating bad (for example when I'm on plan I have my soy milk, when I come off plan I seem to every creamy thing in sight) and then there's the suspected hiatus hernia (all the women in my family have this too) so acid reflux is a major problem. My symptoms have been gone for ibs and my heartburn and indigestion for weeks now but it came back Christmas Eve so I knew I'd been bad!!

Christmas Day in itself wasn't bad beings in a hot country we had turkey ham salmon then lots of pasta salads and things so no goose fat potatoes in sight. But then Boxing Day was at the water park which included gorging on picnic food and ice cream and then we went to the pub later for fish and chips! So my new name is miss piggy, I feel huge I feel grim and I cannot weighT for my boyfriend to wake up so I can't get to the supermarket for all things fresh!

Hope everyone one had a good day and didn't go over board it's so hard not to when all people seem to do is offer food! Glad it's over to be honest. Let's get slim!!

EE for now will edit as I go along. Certainly NO syns passing my lips for a good few days and I don't care which slimming world activist wants to come tell me it won't make a difference, trust me it will because I've had quite enough chocolate thanks! Obviously I will use a few for mayo or things.

breakfast
weetabix (HEB) skimmed milk (HEA) 2 pink lady apples

lunch
pasta (free) tin chopped tomatoes onions dried chilli flakes on bed of spinach cucumber and tomato salad

dinner ​I have no idea but I'm going to defrost some chicken and see. Possibly something that involves a lot of veg

Oh dear, It looks like pretty much everyone felt like this after going overboard for Christmas! My IBS and acid reflux made a comeback too, I had a really upset stomach all night then slept most of Boxing day... I wasn't too bad foodwise but everywhere we went seemed to involve different alcoholic drinks! Shall be taking it easy on NY eve! I don't think I have ever had that bad a reaction before!

Hope you are feeling better now :)

Using MiniMins.com App

Yeh I'm back to normal now the gaviscon have gone back in the draw! Went through a full pack in three days which is truly horrifying!! Allover the Internet Ive seen everyone saying the same who does the SW plan, that they felt awful. I had salad twice yesterday salad for lunch again today and it's a tomatoey based pasta tonight packed with veg! Feel so much better! Hope you're feeling better now hun! Let's do this

Back