Slimming world food diary, Perth Australia

yeh slow cookers a fab idea definately google the slimming eats girl she's fab loads of recipes with pics

Ooh! Thanks for that, Saved that site now, looks like some very interesting recipes to try :)

You were saying about eating too much pasta, I am not keen on pasta (or rice) and would probably only use it to make the odd tuna pasta salad to take to work, for me it's potatoes, I seem to be using them a lot as I know they will fill me up but I also feel that I must be eating too many, But then as long as the weight comes off and I feel full and healthy I am not going to panic to much yet ;) I do feel a bit bloaty some days but as it's early days I put that down to the change in diet generally, I am trying to drink more water to sort that out and it does seem to work.

Back to Slimming Eats to choose tonights dinner....

Ok so yesterday was a huge write off, stayed at my aunties as had locked myself out all day!! She mad me toasts then sandwiches then brews with biscuits argggghh! Back on track today before weigh in Friday.....

breakfast- huge salad bowl with fat free forme yogurt (Free) banana apple melon strawberries (SUPERFREE)

lunch- salad cucumber lettuce tomatoes red onion sweet corn peppers grated carrot (SUPERFREE) with fat free cottage cheese

dinner- pasta bake with Passata mushrooms onion peppers broccoli and grated reduced fat cheese on top (HEA)

will be snacking on SUPERFREE today need to really get my ass in gear 2 weeks til Xmas

Joined the gym woop woop! Was 99$ for three months membership so the boyf treated us both since he has lost 2 stone in muscle weight since coming to oz 9 weeks ago! Wish I had lost 2 stone just goes to show how hard it is to burn off fat but all the muscle he had built up has gone!

Anyway....did 30mins cardio then he showed me all the weight machines because I keep reading everywhere you burn more fat with resistance plus I need to tone too!

Todays food diary

breakfast
2 weetabix (HEB) soy milk no fat (HEA) banana

lunch
omelette with ham peppers tomatoes with beans on the side. Followed by fruit bowl of melon strawberries and a apple all free and superfree

dinner
slimming world chilli con carne with boiled rice and side salad of lettuce cucumber onion sweet corn grated carrot
fat free yogurt

Thanks! Needed to because it keeps me out the sun for abit 38 degrees here today the gym is a nice air conditioned refuge haha! Today's diary.....

breakfast weetabix with soy milk HEB and HEA

lunch was on the go at work so had apple and melon with yogurt poured over. Tin of Heinz spag hoops when I got home

dinner left over chilli from last night with boiled rice and salad!

Off out out for cocktails tonight they're on 241 at the gorgeous golf resort own the road while a DJ plays his tunes to us by the pool into the sunset! Bliss!

Sounds just like my day......not! :)

Its about 3 degrees and grey, tonight I am going for a chinese and diet coke at my sister in laws :D

Have a great time!

Sent from my smarter than me phone

Using MiniMins.com App

So last night was lovely! Really nice down by the pool with the band playing, it was so busy! All my cocktails were made with lots of pineapple juice even tho it's obvs not free it's surely better than coke! Few vitamins in there hahaa! New day off out tonight but not drinking gym in the morning!

breakfast-

HEB bread for toast butter spread syns 3 jam syns 3 yogurt apple

lunch late lunch having pasta lean ham grated carrot cucumber tomatoes peppers. Strawberries apple and yogurt for dessert.

dinner. chicken dried chilli flakes garlic low cal spray oil mushrooms onions peppers served with rice basically a stir fry

Wanted fish and chips last night when we went out but I didn't! Had my diet cokes and one kopparburg! Made the stir fry instead whichw santa that treat I had way too much chilli flakes in!

Need to to really get a grip this week going to have a couple of fish days!
Want to try and lose 3 before the big day next week! Plus I'm working six days this week which means no chance of snacking around the house yey!

breakfast
weetabix HEB soy milk no fat HEA only have like half the allowance they allow so much so will have a sprinkle of rf cheddar later to make up my HEA

lunch
omelette with spinach peppers tomatoes tin of spag hoops on side
fruit and yogurt

dinner pasta Passata mushroom onion peppers any other veg I can find to throw in sprinkle of HEA rf cheddar only a tiny amount! Side salad spinach cucumber tomato grated carrot

Green day

breakfast
one slice wholemeal toast HEB with Heinz tin spaghetti FREE

bowl fruit with fat free forme yogurt- apple banana strawberries

lunch
cottage cheese salad with spinach carrot sticks red onion cucumber peppers tomatoes

dinner
pasta bake on bed of spinach leaves- Passata pasta mushrooms onions peppers broccoli reduced fat cheese HEA

snack- weetabix HEB2 soy milk HEA2

Having a crappy day. Star week is here and it seems that my hormonal migraines have returned after not seeing them for like 4 months. Maybe it's the heat not used to star week in 40 degrees! Anyway must not whine as I am lucky enough to be spending one Christmas abroad so shall enjoy it! Returning home to England will soon come round.

breakfast
2 x apple with fat free forme vanilla yogurt sprinkled with ground cinnamon

snack-wholemeal bread HEB boiled egg dollop ketchup 2 syns

lunch-
strawberries grapes melon chunks

dinner-chicken breast nandos sauce 2 syns slimming world chips salad- spinach cucumber tomatoes red onion corn on the cob

thinking of making fish cakes tomorrow for dinner.....got tins of tuna and some basa fillets to use up in freezer! Have checked recipes on SW site so will just go along with it basically mash potatoes with seasoning fish mixed in herbs red onion sweet corn and bake in oven once coated with egg. Shall see how that goes!

Back