Slimming World Food Diary, pregnant & due 15th Jan, hoping this will help motivate me

Brekkie - bitesize weetabix, ss milk, strawberries & banana (HEA&B) advent calender chocolate (1.5 syns)

Snack -clementine, pastrami, chickpea dahl cake, roses chocolate (2.5 syns)

Lunch - leftover chicken & veg hoisin stirfry (5 syns) noodles, SW spring rolls, yoghurt

Snack - grapes, strawberries, pear, chickpea dahl cake, mugshot

Dinner - Chicken & bacon philli spaghetti (HEA) with courgettes, red onion, mushrooms & cherry tomatoes

Snack - 2 x rocky road hifis (HEB)

9 syns :)

Hi, just wanted to say your doing so well, having the will power to mainly stay on plan whilst prehnant is fab! Do you know your having? Good luck with everything and have a great week! Xx

Hi, just wanted to say your doing so well, having the will power to mainly stay on plan whilst prehnant is fab! Do you know your having? Good luck with everything and have a great week! Xx

Thanks, that's lovely of you to say! I'm having another little boy! :) Well there's so much yummy food to eat on slimming world & I didn't wanna undo all my hard work plus I wanted to stay healthy for the baby so its been quite easy most of the time! I think i'll have less will power over crimbo though ;-)

Thanks, that's lovely of you to say! I'm having another little boy! :) Well there's so much yummy food to eat on slimming world & I didn't wanna undo all my hard work plus I wanted to stay healthy for the baby so its been quite easy most of the time! I think i'll have less will power over crimbo though ;-)

aw congratulations 2 little boys thats lovely :) how great of you to think of it that way for you and your little babs! aw dont worry abput xmas enjoy it
Im having xmas eve smas day and boxing day off already planning it lol Cant wait started getting excited about xmas today going to get the last of my prezzys in tomorrow xx

aw congratulations 2 little boys thats lovely :) how great of you to think of it that way for you and your little babs! aw dont worry abput xmas enjoy it
Im having xmas eve smas day and boxing day off already planning it lol Cant wait started getting excited about xmas today going to get the last of my prezzys in tomorrow xx

I'll prob be half on half off on xmas eve and boxing day, gonna eat what I want christmas day & enjoy it although we'll prob have a SW cooked breakfast as they're yummy and we wont have lunch until late!!! I'm already very excited about christmas, best time of the year!!xx

Brekkie - bitesize weetabix, ss milk, strawberries & banana (HEA&B) advent calender chocolate (1.5 syns)

Snack - pastrami, pear, 3 x maltesers (2 syns)

Lunch - leftover philli spaghetti, yoghurt (HEA)

Snack - 2 x rockyroad hifis (HEA) clementine, apple, banana, strawberries, grapes & mugshot

Dinner - smoked paprika pork with wedges & broccoli

Snack - aero christmas tree (7 syns)

10.5 syns :)

Hey

Just having a look at your diary. Your doing so well sticking to sw. I am 11.5 weeks pregnant sick and tired and cannot for the life of me stick too it. Its just that i really have gone off all the things pre pregnancy that i loved about sw like porridge and fruit for breakkie...the thought of it turns my stomach now :-( hoping that in a few weeks my tastes may change back if nausea ends x

Hey

Just having a look at your diary. Your doing so well sticking to sw. I am 11.5 weeks pregnant sick and tired and cannot for the life of me stick too it. Its just that i really have gone off all the things pre pregnancy that i loved about sw like porridge and fruit for breakkie...the thought of it turns my stomach now :-( hoping that in a few weeks my tastes may change back if nausea ends x

Thanks, I wasn't doing it properly when I was suffering with morning sickness at the start but luckily it wasn't too bad or for too long! I did the best I could and then got back to it when I was feeling better! Hope your nausea finishes soon!!xx

Brekkie - bacon, scrambled eggs, wholemeal toast (HEB) cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, tinned spaghetti Advent calender chocolate (1.5 syns)

Snack - shared a yoghurt & banana with the little one

Lunch - ham & cheese jacket potato with salad, out in a cafe so a lot of cheese (2xHEA) extra light mayo (1 syn)

Snack - went to the cinema & took food with me! M&S salted popcorn (4 syns) chocolate buttons (4 syns) 2 x rocky road hifis (HEB) pear, apple

Dinner - tomato pasta n sauce with green beans, carrots, sweetcorn & sweet chilli sauce (1 syn)

Snack - yoghurt, clementine, mugshot

11.5 syns & really pleased with myself for being good at the cinema!!xx

Brekkie - Spahetti, cheese & marmite on wholemeal toast (HEA&B) banana Advent calender chocolate (1.5 syns)

Lunch - Pastrami, potato & egg salad with salad cream (2 syns)

Snack - yoghurt & pear

Dinner - Chicken wrapped in bacon, with veg, SW wedges, cheese (HEA) & gravy (3 syns)

snack - 2 x rocky road hifis (HEB) 4 pieces of galaxy (7 syns)

13.5 syns, was very impressed with myself as went to a crimbo fair & got the little on a cake but didn't have one myself & for only having 4 pieces of chocolate instead of the whole bar, it was delicious!!!xx

Brekkie - bitesize weetabix with strawberries, raspberries, banana & ss milk (HEA&B) advent calender chocolate (1.5 syns)

Lunch - scrambled egg with peppers, onions & cherry tomatoes

Snack - melon & grapes, 1 x rocky road hifi (1/2 HEB)

dinner - chicken breast, veg, 1 roast potato (3 syns) 1 yorkshire pudding (3 syns) sausage casserole sauce (estimated 3 syns)

10.5 syns, forgot to have my secong HEA, whoops, was very happy that my lovely mother in law got me chicken breasts to have with the sausage casserole instead of the sausages so I could stick to plan, thought that was very thoughtful!!xx

Brekkie - bitesize weetabix, strawberries, banana & ss milk (HEA&B) advent calender chocolate (1.5 syn)

Lunch - tomato pasta in sauce with green beans, carrots & sweetcorn added plus sweet chilli sauce (1 syn) slice of 1/2 syn cake (also had a slice yesterday which I forgot to add)

Snack - yoghurt & pear

Dinner - jacket potato with tuna mayo (1 syn) cheese (HEA) salad

Snack - 2 x rocky road hifis (HEB) Snacksize Timeout (4.5 syns) 2 pieces of galaxy (3.5 syns it might be 3 syns but I'd rather over estimate)

11.5 syns & I reet enjoyed my chocolatey evening!! :)

Brekkie - bitesize weetabix, strawberries, banana & ss milk (HEA&B) advent calender chocolate (1.5 syns)

Snack - curry cakes, pear, grapes & strawberries

Lunch - tuna mayo (1 syn) & cheese (HEA) jacket with salad, yoghurt

snack - 1/2 banana

Dinner - beef & veg chilli with rice & yoghurt

Snack - slice of 1/2 syn cake, 6 pieces of galaxy (10.5 syns)

13 syns :) and I made a huge vat of veg soup for the freezer which I kept "testing" so had lots of extra super free then, also made a double batch of chilli so have tonnes of that in the freezer too ready for bambinos arrival when I'll be too tired & busy to cook!!xx

Brekkie - bitesize weetabix, strawberries, banana & ss milk (HEA&B) advent calender chocolate (1.5 syns)

Snack - curry cakes, pear, 2 x rocky road hifi (HEB) Celebration (2 syns)

Lunch - leftover chilli & rice, yoghurt

Snack - grapes, mugshot, banana, small jacket potato with cottage cheese (accidentally made Freddie 2 lunches for nursery so ate the jacket, lol) Timeout (4.5 syns)

Dinner - pork chops topped with cheese (HEA) BBQ sauce (2 syns) wedges, veg & extra light mayo (1/2 syn)

Snack - Timeout (4.5 syns)

15 syns exactly & reet enjoyed my Timeouts, nom nom, I'm a total chocolate fiend at the mo!!xx

Brekkie - bitesize weetabix with strawberries, banana & ss milk (HEA&B)

Snack - yoghurt

Lunch - leftover cheese & potato pie with gammon & veg

Dinner - crimbo party, had veg soup with bread & butter to start, turkey dinner with all the trimmings, chocolate mousse for pud, 3 mini mince pies after that, he he!! I also had 2 non alcoholic becks and an appletiser!!

So was way over syns but had a great night but did feel a touch heartburney when I went to bed after all that rich food xx

OK went totally off plan and ate loads of naughty food putting on 5 lb but it was crimbo and I really enjoyed it!! Back on it now as of Thursday 27th!!

Brekkie - bitesize weetabix, strawberries, banana & ss milk (HEA&B)

Snack - satsuma, grapes

Lunch - bacon & veg omelette with some tinned spaghetti that was open

Snacks - cheese on toast (HEA&B) pear

Dinner - leftover turkey, beef & veg curry with rice, spinach and mushrooms

Snack - 6 x Dairy Box chocolates (15 syns)

Back on it :)

Back