Slimming World Food Diary, pregnant & due 15th Jan, hoping this will help motivate me

Freddies birthday today, can't believe he's two so no more rest!!

Brekkie - Frosted min shredded wheat with grapes & strawberries (HEA&B)

Snacks - banana, clementine

Lunch - Frankie & Bennys, penne meatballs with salad, not too bad a choice followed by chocolate brownies & icecream, nom nom!!

Snacks - apple, rocky road hifi

Dinner- veg & cheese omelette

Kept my breakfast & dinner syn free and snacked on super free as I knew I was gonna have pud, don't think it was too bad a day really syn wise!xx

Today we had a joint party for Freddie and his 4 friends who all turned 2 in the last fortnight and each set of parents!!

Brekkie - sweet omelette, yoghurt, banana, grapes & strawberries (wanted to save healthy extras for the buffet)

Snacks - yoghurt, clementine & some ham

Lunch/dinner - 2 sandwiches I made on wholemeal bread with various fillings, no butter just some extra light mayo, some cocktail sausages, sausage rolls, tortilla chips, 2 cherry bakewells, birthday cake, fruit kebabs and cheese & pineapple, didn't have too much though!!

Snack - roast veg couscous

I'm sure I went over my syns but did what I could to make sure it wasn't too much xx

Brekkie - mini frosted shredded wheat, ss milk, strawberries & grapes (HEA&B)

Freddie was a monster in the morning & when hubs came back from rowing & started making himself a sausage sarnie I had one too, they were low fat sausages, only half syn each plus low salt/sugar ketchup but did use white bread & butter, tut tut!!

Then I remembered the birthday cake we bought back from yesterdays party & shared the slice with Freddie so I was over my syns before Freddies famil birthday party even began, whoops!!

I had tonnes of naughty buffet food, there was some roast veg couscous I took, some pasta, wedges & fruits kebabs my sister bought so I had some healthy stuff!!

So I had about a billion syns and to be honest felt **** after eating all that rubbish but I've drawn a line under it & back on it tomorrow!!xx

Brekkie - sweet omelette with strawberries & pineapple

Lunch - chicken, roast veg & couscous, banana, 2 x cadburys animals (2 syns, its 2 for a jumbo so prob less but would rather round up)

Dinner - Mushy pea curry with chicken, carrots, green beans, baby corn & noodles

Snack - shreddies with warm milk (HEA&B)

2 syns for the whole day, trying to counteract all the naughtyness of the weekend!!xx

Brekkie - bitesize weetabix with, ss milk, banana & strawberries (HEA&B)

Snacks - chicken, pear, bakewell hifi (HEB)

Lunch - chicken, roast veg & couscous, yoghurt

Snack - 2 x celebrations (4 syns) treatsize galaxy ripple (4.5 syns) options hot choc (2 syns) grapes, strawberries

Dinner- low low pasta with gammon, sainsburys low fat sausage & roast veg (1/2 syn HEA)

11 syns, was reet craving chocolate in the afternoon!!!xx

Forgot to put I had pineapple yesterday for part of my morning snack which was delicious!!!

Brekkie - porridge with ss milk, blueberries & banana (HEA&B)

Snacks - ham, banana, apple, grapes

Dinner - low low pasta with roast veg, sausage & gammon (1/2 syn HEA) yoghurt

Snacks - 2 x rocky road hifis (HEB) apple, pear, satsuma

Dinner - gammon, SW BBQ wedges, mushrooms, courgette, onion, babycorn, carrots & broccoli, extra light mayo (1/2 syn) low salt/sugar ketchup (1/2 syn) mustard (1/2 syn)

50g toffee icecream (7 syns)

9 syns and that ice cream was gorgeous, really pleased with myself for weighing out my portion!!xx

Brekkie - porridge with ss milk, blueberries & banana (HEA&B)

Lunch - mums sausage casserole with mash (10.5 syns) She tried to do it SW friendly but got the wrong low fat sausages which were 2.5 instead of 1/2 syn each and put a packet mix and some gravy in! She atleast used frylight and I managed to get my 1/3 superfree, total waste of syns though!!

Snack - banana

Dinner - leftover chicken & veg curry with rice

Snack - thorntons chocolate (3 syn) clementine, 2 x rocky road hifis (HEB) cheese, grapes & picked onions (HEA)

13.5 syns

Brekkie - weetabix with ss milk & banana (HEA&B)

Snack - clementine

Early lunch/snack - pastrami salad sandwich on wholemeal bread (HEB) with tsp of mustard & extra light mayo (1 syn)

Early Dinner - Roast pork with broccoli, carrots roast potatoes, mash potatoes, cauliflower cheese, bread sauce & gravy (too many syns)

Snack - clementine

I resisted the apple crumble & custard which smelt amazing as the roast ended up very naughty so was pleased at myself for doing what I could to limit the damage but then ended up having a sickness bug and throwing up all through the night Sunday so wish I'd eaten the crumble now, felt awful!!!!

Over my syns but did the best I could!xx

Brekkie - just some grapes to pick at as was feeling rubbish

Lunch - Was now ravenous and needed to eat for the baby so had some low fat super noodles as really easy to do

Snack - Still felt hungry so had wetabix with ss milk & banana (HEA&B)

Dinner - Chicken & mushroom pasta n sauce made up with the rest of the milk from my first healthy extram chees (HEA) and sweetcorn

Snack - small bowl of cornflakes (5 syns) & ss milk (3.5 syns)

8.5 syns I didn't have as much superfree as I would normally have but was pleased that I managed to stay on plan despite being poorly so happy with that :)

Brekkie - bacon, scrambled eggs & tomatoes, yoghurt

Snack - cheery bakewell hifi (HEB) apple

Lunch - jacket potato with ratatouille & cheese (2xHEA) side salad & extra light mayo (1/2 syn) clementine

Snack - banana, 2 x rocky road hifi (HEB)

Dinner - Chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with garlic & light philli (2.5 syns) smoked paprika SW roast potatoes & veg, extra light mayo (1/2 syn)

Snack - 2 x thorntons chocolates (6 syns)

7 syns, that leaves 8 syns incase there was any oil used in the ratatouille which should be plenty, pleased that I was good when eating out!! :)

Brekkie - corned beef (8 syns) sarnie on large bread (2x HEB)with butter (7 syns) 1/2 with pickle (1 syn) and half with low salt/sugar ketchup (1/2 syn)

Don't judge me, I'm pregnant and I was totally craving it after they had them on I'm a Celeb last night and it was bloody amazing!!! Over my syns with brekkie though, whoops!!

Snack - Banana

Lunch - leftover chilli with cheese (HEA)

Dinner - chicken, bacon & beg pasta with cheese (HEA)

Snack - penguin mini roll (5 syns) 3 x thorntons chocs (9 syns) shreddies (5.5 syns) & ss milk (3 syns)

I just couldn't stop eating today, so grand total of 39 syns!! Eeeeeeeeek!!xx

Brekkie - bitesize weetabix with ss milk, strawberries & banana (HEA&B)

Snack - banana

Lunch - I was out for a christmas party lunch & had soup to start, turkey dinner and apple crumble cheesecake for pud, obvs went over my syns but it was a special occasion and yum yum yummy!!

Dinner - leftover chicken, bacon and veg cheesey pasta (HEA)

Snack - pear, 3 x chickpea dahl cakes

Happy that the rest of my day was on plan!! :)

Brekkie - bacon, scrambled eggs, wholemeal toast (HEB) mushrooms & tomatoes, low salt/sugar ketchup (1/2 syn) Advent choc (1.5 syns)

Snack/lunch - Didn't eat a proper lunch, just nibbled throughout the morning - apple, grapes, 3 x chickpea dahl cakes, mugshot, 1/2 banana, nice biscuit (2 syns)

Dinner - bangers (1 syn) & potato & swede mash, broccoli, carrots and onion gravy (5 syns)

Snack - 2x rocky road hifis (HEB) sugar free crush milkshake with ss milk (1/2 syn HEA)

Didn't have my full quota of milk but did put quite a lot of milk in the mash & had 1 milky tea. 10 syns :)

Brekkie - bitesize weetabix with ss milk, strawberries & banana (HEA&B) advent chocolate (1.5 syns)

Lunch - bacon, veg & leftover rice omelette with a quick sauce on the side made out of some leftover passata, worcester sauce, oregano, salt & chilli flakes

Snack - chickpea dahl cake

Dinner - chicken & veg hoisin stirfry (estimated 5 syns) bean sprout, onion & soy sauce noodles and SW spring rolls

Snack - 2 x rocky road hifis (HEB) pear & sugar free crusha milkshake with ss milk (1/2 syn & HEA)

7 syns :)

Brekkie - bitesize weetabix, ss milk, strawberries & banana (HEA&B) advent chocolate (1.5 syns)

Snack - pear, chickpea dahl cake, pastrami,

Lunch - We went out with work for our team meeting/crimbo lunch, the menu wasn't overly SW friendly. I had steak ciabatta so counting the bread at (HEB) & prob (5 syns) mayo was probably another (5 syns) came with a tiny side salad which had a bit of vinegarette on so maybe (1.5 syns) I ordered a side of veg with no butter trying to get my super free at least but when it came it was green beans and red cabbage which was delicious but the cabbage would have been roughly (5 syns)

Snack - grapes, strawberries, chickpea dahl cake

Dinner - cottage pie with veg in it, potato & swede mash plus veg on the side so I had tonnes of super free!! Gravy (3 syns) had cheese on top too (HEA)

So obvs went over but I did my best to make it as SW friendly as possible so happy with that. Guesstimated 21 syns, not bad really depending on how accurate my guesses were!!xx

Back