Slimming World Food Diary, pregnant & due 15th Jan, hoping this will help motivate me

Brekkie - porridge with ss milk, strawberries & grapes (HEA&B)

Snack - ss tom soup, apple, jaffa cake (2.5 syns) quality street x 4 (10 syns) celebrations x 2 (4 syns)

Lunch - ragu pasta bake & roast veg (HEA) yoghurt

Snack - ham, banana, strawberries & grapes

Dinner - pork chops, with mash, veg & gravy (3 syns) wholegrain mustard (1 syn)

I went over on the chocolates in the office but was ok about going 1.5 over then after I'd eaten them remembered that I needed syns for dinner, whoops!! 20.5 syns, tut tut!!!xx

Dinner -

Brekkie - scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast with mushrooms (HEB)

Snack - ss tomato soup, banana, ham, mini pack of chocolate buttons (4 syns)

Lunch - leftover ragu on mash with veg, yoghurt

Snack - egg, apple, 2 x celebrations (4 syns) hifi bakewell bar (HEB)

Dinner - gammon, sw chips, mushrooms, onions & 2 x tinned pineapple rings (2 syns) 1 mikado (1/2 syn)

I can't remember my healthy extra A's, hoping I did have some & its jst baby brain!! 10.5 syns xx

Brekkie - ready brek with ss milk, strawberries & grapes (HEB) (2.5 syns)

Snack - plum, mikado (1/2 syn)

Lunch - Cafe - jacket potato with roast veg & cheese with salad on the side & extra light mayo (3 syns)

Dinner - Beef stew, tenderstem broccoli & swede & potato mash (1 syn)

Snack - 2 x thorntons chocolates (7 syns)

14 syns, I've bought a small bag of thorntons chocolates, you get 6 so I can treat myself to 1 or 2 in the evening if I've got the syns, delicious!! :)

Brekkie - branflakes with s milk, strawberries & grapes (HEB) (2 syns)

Snacks - ss tom soup, pear, ham, 2 x celebrations (5 syns)

Lunch - leftover beef stew (1 syn)

Snack - cornflake cake (4 syns) fairy cake (5 syns) There's so much naughty food in my office at the mo

Snack - banana, cheese toastie (HEA&B) my mum has the slowest oven in the world and I was starving so had to eat something which sent me over my syns

Dinner - SW lasagne with salad (HEA)

17 syns xx

I've been reet tired this week and haven't got round to writing this and my baby brain wont let me remember, lol!!

I tried out a new recipe on Saturday based on one I found on minimins for cheese and potato pie, it was amazing, proper comfort food!! You deffo wouldn't think it was "diet" food!! Went to a friends one of the nights and she did beef chilli with jacket potato, which would have been low syn, unfortunately I couldn't resist the yummy tortilla chips and dip which would have sent me over damn it!! I took my little man to a kids party but only had a couple of bits so think I'd have been just about in my syns Saturday! Sunday I went to the inlaws for a roast which was delicious roast beef, I had lots of veg but the gravy, roasters and mash would have been syns! I also followed it with apple crumble and custard which was AMAZING!!!! Deffo over my syns Sunday but had mushy pea curry for dinner so it was totally syn free and gonna pull it back until Thursday!! Can't be perfect all the time!!xx

Brekkie - sweet omelette with strawberrie, grapes & ff yoghurt!! Delish!!!

Snack - banana

Lunch - I was in town so had to get something on the go, I had a tuna pasta salad from Co-op which said healthier choice, there's a similar smaller one on the ap for 4.5 syns so I'll take it as that. Also had a fruit salad.

Dinner - tuna & mushroom pasta bake topped with cheese using low fat condensed mushroom soup which has 7 syns per can so (2 syns) for my portion with roasted veg. (HEA)

Snack - strawberry muller light with strawberries & grapes, rocky road hifi (1/2HEB) mikado (1/2 syn)

7 syns, much better even if the pasta salad was more!xx

Skonions said:
Brekkie - SW rice pud with strawberries, grapes & cinnamon (HEA)

Snacks - apple, ss tomato soup, plum, celebrations chocolate (2 syns)

Lunch - leftover tuna pasta bake (2 syns) HEA) Pear

Snacks - ham, banana, grapes, chocolate biscuit (3.5 syns) Rocky road hifi (3 syns)

10.5 syns and the chilli was amazing!!!!!!!!!

Dinner- Beef & veg chillis wraps (2xHEB) yoghurt

Hi just thought I would pop in steal some ideas can I ask

How do you make the rice pudding?

Hi just thought I would pop in steal some ideas can I ask

How do you make the rice pudding?

I use the instructions on the packet to get my measurements for rice and milk but use skimmed milk and a little water so I've got some milk left for cups of tea! I tend to do mine on the hob and stir it regularly and when its nearly done I add sweetener and vanilla extract to taste! Really nice and really easy, my pack says 50g and 1 pt of milk I think but I always use 75g and add some water but I could probably just use a pt for 75g as there's loads of liquid, it takes ages to reduce and soak it all up, lush though and saves your b choice!!xx

Brekkie - SW rice pud with strawberries, grapes & cinnamon (HEA)

Snacks - egg, apple, ss tomato soup, grapes

Lunch - Leftover chilli with pasta and salad leaves, pear

Snacks - 2 x rocky road hifis (HEB) banana, plum, 2 x chocolate fingers (4 syns)

Dinner - chicken, bacon & veg pasta with salad leaves

Snack - sugar free strawberry crusha milkshake with skimmed milk (1/2 syn) (HEA)

4.5 syns :)

Brekkie - bitesize shredded wheat with warm milk, strawberries & grapes (HEA&B)

Snacks - boiled egg, ss tomato soup, hifi (1/2 HEB)

Lunch - chicken, bacon & veg pasta with salad leaves,yoghurt

Snacks - Pear, plum, banana, grapes, ham, mikado (1/2 syn)

Dinner- pork chops topped with BBQ sauce (2 syns) & cheese, wedges, carrots,broccoli & extra light mayo (1/2 syn)

Chocolate brownie at tasters at slimming world (4 syns) also tried yummy hummous which I will definitely be making, some nice soups & was very pleased that my SW quiches went down a treat!! :)

7 syns :)

Brekkie - bacon & tomato buttie with extra tomatoes & mushrooms on the side (HEB) (1 syn)

Snacks - apple, banana, rocky road hifi (1/2 HEB)

Lunch - Big bowl of ss tomato soup with grated cheese (HEA)

Snack - yoghurt, strawberries & grapes

Dinner - Indian takeaway Chicken Dhansak with extra spinach & mushrooms (6.5 syns) boiled rice 1/4 piece of prawn toast (3.5 syns) & 1 prawn won ton (syns unknown)

Slice of roulade, a lot of syns!!

I'm sure I went over my syns today but not by masses and made the best choice at the Indian so happy with that :)

Brekkie - Bacon, scrambled egg, wholemeal toast, lots of mushrooms & tomatoes & tinned spaghetti (HEB)

Snack - banana, yoghurt x 2, rocky road hifi x 2 (HEB)

Dinner - went out for dinner so had lamb shoulder, minted new potatoes & veg with gravy which was the best on the menu & very nice, very small sliver of extremely chocolatey birthday cake

Not sure how many syns my meal out would have been but I think if I went over it wouldn't have been by a lot and there was a lot of very naughty things on the menu so I'm pleased, accidentally didn't have any HEA though, very naughty!!!!

Brekkie - spaghetti, cheese & marmite on wholemeal toast (HEA&B) banana

Snack - banana

Lunch - SW hummus with crudites of carrot, yellow pepper, cucumber, some ham & wholemeal toast fingers (HEB)

Snack - yoghurt, mikado (1/2 syn)

Dinner - SW leftover chicken strogonoff stuffed full of tonnes of superfree & boiled rice

Snack - galaxy ripple treatsize (4.5 syns) sugarfree strawberry crusha with ss milk (1/2 syns & HEA)

5.5 syns today and all my healthy extras, much better :)

Back