Slimming World Girl

Had SW quiche last night for dinner :) going to write up how I made it here so I always have a copy :)

3 Large Eggs
1 250g tub quark
Bacon
Mushrooms
Spring onion
Frozen mixed veg

Whisk 3 large eggs and quark together in a mixing bowl. Add seasoning.

Fry mushrooms bacon and spring onions in fry lite and drain any liquid off.

Line the bottom of a pie dish with the fried food and put a layer of frozen mixed veg on top. Mix together the two layers. Pour quark and egg mixture ontop.

Bake in the oven on 180 degrees (fan) for 30mins.

:) if anyone knows any really yummy versions let me know :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's WI tonight and I'm really not optimistic at all... I feel as though I've eaten so much this week and I can't imagine it being possibly for me to have lost any weight :/ I'm going to do some more wii fit later before we go to WI and hope it might make a slight difference but probably not :p will update how WI went later :)

...lost 3lb :D that was quite a surprise :) I'm going to stay on track this week along with keeping on the wii fit everyday :) see how that works :)

Hi Hun, congrats on the loss. 3lbs is fantastic.

How did you find the quiche was it yummy? Would you recommend it?

Thanks :) Definitely recommend :) I forgot to out any seasoning in ours so make sure you don't miss out that step it was really filling :)

Well done on the loss hun. With SW quiche you can add anything thats free....experiment I make tuna, onion, mushroom, sliced tomatoes and use cottage cheese instead of quark and bake just the same, nice cold to.

Well done on the loss hun. With SW quiche you can add anything thats free....experiment I make tuna, onion, mushroom, sliced tomatoes and use cottage cheese instead of quark and bake just the same, nice cold to.

I don't like tuna so won't be trying that one but will suggest it to mum she loves tuna :)

Well done on the loss!! That's fab.

Quiche sounds good, I make SW quiches too and chuck in any veggies that need to be used!
I put in a pasta and sauce into the quiche sometimes which is super filling, yummy and free! Sounds weird but me and my mum love it! Got it as an idea a couple of years ago when I last did sw xx

I've heard loads of people talking about the pasta and sauce... What is it/where can I get some from :)

Any supermarket do them! In the section where ud find pot noodles and super noodles etc, its a dark blue packet and it's the brand of 'bachelor's' my fav is cheese and broccoli xxx

Oooh sounds yum will have a look for it

I made the cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce the other day and I have to say it's the worst thing I have ever eaten it was disgusting, it was gritty and tasteless, just saying lol :)

Ah... I might try it once before using it in quiche :)

I've just had to put belt on a pair of jeans that are size smaller than the pair I started the summer in :) feeling really quite positive about things :D

Last edited:
We made a dreadful discovery this week... Sainsburys chickpea Dahl (my favourite we bought 8 tins this week) is NOT syn free :'( it's 8 syns a tin... I've been eating it as a free food all this time because I read somewhere chickpea Dahl is free and assumed it meant all of the varieties...

Lost a half today :) 2lb away from my 1 and a half stone :) I am making a conscious effort this week to eat more and see how that works because I've not been eating proper meals due to my newest antibiotics having to be taken on an empty stomach :)

Another loss, well done your doing great. Asda chickpea dahl is free x

I think asda chickpea Dahl is my least favourite :p apparently they're all free except sainsburys which is disappointing... I suppose 4 syns for half a tin isn't that bad

Last edited:
Back