Slimming World Girl

Yes :)

My friend noticed I'd lost weight! :D Some of my friends came over yesterday for the Hop Festival and they stayed the night and we were sitting around the table this morning and I stretched and he was like "Ali have you lost weight you neck looks really slender" I know it's sorta a strange thing to notice but it made me so happy as he's the first person to have commented on the fact i'm losing weight so it's showing that its making a difference :D

Yay that's soooooo great, no one says that to me as still not losing weight but on holiday and braving the bikini!!!! But had not a drop of alcohol and tried to be good with food so far !!!!!

Thanks :D It made me so happy because it means it's actually showing :D The hop festival was quite challenging because it's a celebration of beer...I shared half a bag of candyfloss with a friend and had minimal alcohol and tried to stick to syn free actual meals and so hopefully at WI on Tuesday it won't be too bad :D I've really liked keeping a physical diary of what i've eaten because it's making me look up syn values again and I think making me eat more because I don't want to have an empty slot if that makes any sense?

Thanks :D It made me so happy because it means it's actually showing :D The hop festival was quite challenging because it's a celebration of beer...I shared half a bag of candyfloss with a friend and had minimal alcohol and tried to stick to syn free actual meals and so hopefully at WI on Tuesday it won't be too bad :D I've really liked keeping a physical diary of what i've eaten because it's making me look up syn values again and I think making me eat more because I don't want to have an empty slot if that makes any sense?

Thats great, happy for you! aw sounds like you had a fun time! i find keeping a food diary sometimes hard cause i wouldn't be on to update so try to do it as best i can, ive falling off plan majorly this weekend boyfriend decided to treat me massively to nights out and that ! uhoh.. Holiday to portugal in less than two weeks and i defo didnt lose the 2 stone i wanted! xxx

Thats great, happy for you! aw sounds like you had a fun time! i find keeping a food diary sometimes hard cause i wouldn't be on to update so try to do it as best i can, ive falling off plan majorly this weekend boyfriend decided to treat me massively to nights out and that ! uhoh.. Holiday to portugal in less than two weeks and i defo didnt lose the 2 stone i wanted! xxx

I use this as my weightloss diary not as a food diary so I can look at what was difficult for me and what worked really well and how I was feeling about everything :) ... I don't think i'd be able to keep a food diary on here as I write it as soon as i've eaten it and updating a post at least 3 times a day isn't really sustainable for me :) I'm sure you'll have a lovely time on holiday! At least you've lost some weight right? So you'll feel better than you would've done otherwise :) small positives

I use this as my weightloss diary not as a food diary so I can look at what was difficult for me and what worked really well and how I was feeling about everything :) ... I don't think i'd be able to keep a food diary on here as I write it as soon as i've eaten it and updating a post at least 3 times a day isn't really sustainable for me :) I'm sure you'll have a lovely time on holiday! At least you've lost some weight right? So you'll feel better than you would've done otherwise :) small positives

Yeah thats a good idea ! :) .. ill have to think of some other thread ideas! yeah ive lost 9 pounds so far, probably gained that back with the weekend ive had :p lol.. You really have your head in the game, fair play to you!! :D

Yeah thats a good idea ! :) .. ill have to think of some other thread ideas! yeah ive lost 9 pounds so far, probably gained that back with the weekend ive had :p lol.. You really have your head in the game, fair play to you!! :D

I've got a long way to go so I need my head in the game :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

We are all in it together it's sooooooooooo hard especially when you re a 'foodie' as my mum calls it!!! Keep going, I have four stone to go, how about everyone else x

We are all in it together it's sooooooooooo hard especially when you re a 'foodie' as my mum calls it!!! Keep going, I have four stone to go, how about everyone else x

I'm worried when I get back to uni it'll be much harder :/ but still it won't work without any effort so determined to keep going :) quite excited to see what I'll look like now :D

Thinking when I am back from hols I am going to measure all my areas, like waist things and arms and am defo joining gym xxx

When I'm back at uni I'll definitely be joining the gym :) I know i've shrunk because I measured myself before I started SW and then last week I had a bra fitting and i'd lost 2 and a half inches...I think (I measured in cm before and inches at the measuring and haven't converted it properly) I really love going to the gym and doing fitness classes...I did lots last semester but then I stress ate lots and lots during exam time and so it was all wasted...I'm quite worried about that this year I have 2 exam sessions and i've always struggled with stress eating... I think it won't be that much of a problem if I can make healthier choices and with SW group back in Oxford I'm hoping they'll be other students that have struggled with this and can give me some advice :) I'm quite nervous about joining a new group (Tomorrow is my last day at my group at home) I love my current group and it makes me want to go every week and i'm worried the people in Oxford will be more of a chore if they aren't as friendly and i'll be more likely to not bother staying to the group and then slowly fall off plan which I really don't want :(

Yep I have found a gym, has great classes and would take about 30 mins to cycle to too, although I bet the car wins. Been good on diet today although had three teaspoons of jam on toast! Rest of day been good though, even went and bought all my family a slice of chocolate torte cake each from bakery And bought myself a 0% fat yogurt !!!!!

I really love the skinny cappuccino muller light yoghurt :) I don't think I would've been able to resist the choc torte :D about to go to WI now :/

Good luck hope you lose x

I did not :( stayed the same which is really uber frustrating I took my food diary in and my consultant said I'm still not eating enough even when I'm eating 3 meals a day and that I should up my super free intake :/ I'm going to try and drink 2L of water a day this week and see if that makes a difference :)

Back