Slimming World newbie - losing for the wedding day

Hey Charlie, you will get that 1 1/2 stone in no time!

Really need to get back into my walking. Have the moonwalk marathon in May and need about 12 weeks training so February I have to get to it. Will try to do 3-4 walks a week, 2 smaller ones, one medium and one long one.

Starting by doing an 8 mile walk on Sunday, hopefully the weather will be okay!

My SIL did it last year and she said it was amazing, long but worth the feeling of getting over the finish line

My SIL did it last year and she said it was amazing, long but worth the feeling of getting over the finish line

Yeah I know it is going to take a lot of training and will be very tough, but for a cause close to my heart and will be so determined to do it.

as long as you do some training to build up your stamina I think the group effort drags you along as well from what I heard.

as long as you do some training to build up your stamina I think the group effort drags you along as well from what I heard.
Yeah I am hoping that is the case. My friend is doing it with me, so hopefully we can encourage each other along in the early hours of the morning

Really need to get back into my walking. Have the moonwalk marathon in May and need about 12 weeks training so February I have to get to it. Will try to do 3-4 walks a week, 2 smaller ones, one medium and one long one.

Starting by doing an 8 mile walk on Sunday, hopefully the weather will be okay!

Ooh I'd love to do the moonwalk some time! Some of my friends have done it and they said it was amazing. That's great motivation to get out and about! x

For the first time since beginning of December I am going to have a totally "on plan" weekend and stay within my syns. Despite not weighing in on Monday as I am at an event, I am going to do a "mock" weigh in at home (won't update on here though until it is official at group), just so I know how I have done this week.

Charlie you can do it, honestly I find it I keep myself busy and have a plan of things that need to get done staying on plan works better for me, and a great idea to have a mock weigh in to keep yourself accountable!

Charlie you can do it, honestly I find it I keep myself busy and have a plan of things that need to get done staying on plan works better for me, and a great idea to have a mock weigh in to keep yourself accountable!

Yes it is very true! I have planned all my meals and doing some new meals from recipes online to keep myself motivated. The thing I struggle with is resisting having wine and beer. I never drink in the week and never really have done but enjoy having some at the weekend. The problem is I can never stop at just 1 glass of wine!

Me and the other half are going out on tuesday though for an anniversary dinner/early valentines thing so I am going to drink then and eat a nice meal without worrying. Just hoping on Monday the scales are looking good so I feel less guilty about it.

Hi Charlie

Are you out and about when you are having wine, or drinking it at home?

We usually have a bottle between us at home, but because we are both doing SW we have started buying the little bottles in the supermarket (187ml or something) so we can stick to the one glass now.

Doesn't help if it's at the pub though!

Hi Charlie

Are you out and about when you are having wine, or drinking it at home?

We usually have a bottle between us at home, but because we are both doing SW we have started buying the little bottles in the supermarket (187ml or something) so we can stick to the one glass now.

Doesn't help if it's at the pub though!

I would say 90% of the time it is out for dinner or in the pub. Never have much wine at home! But when we do have some at home I always drink white and fiance drinks red so I end up drinking a whole bottle haha! The small bottles are a good idea!

A little while ago (think it was end of November) I mentioned buying some jeans that didnt fit as motivation to get into them. Today I wore them comfortably. Such an amazing feeling! May have to go and buy some more in the next size down again haha!

Also had 15.5 syns yesterday and 13 syns today. Successful weekend for once!

well done on the jeans!!!!!

Did my mock weigh in today as can't go to group tonight. Home scales showed me being 1.5lbs lighter. Happy enough with that, hopefully another 1.5lbs next week so when I weigh in again it will be a total of 3lbs.

whoo hooo well done on the 1 1/2 on the mock weigh in, keep up the great work and focus!

Back