Slimming world newbie & Minimins newbie :-D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nat_bean, 7 February 2014.

1. nat_bean

nat_bean Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!

Joined slimming world on wednesday and i'm hoping for better results. I have PCOS so hoping SW helps this:eek:

Current weight is 13st 0.8lbs and im aiming to get to 11st 7lbs so me & my hubby can continue our journey with a family

Nat xx
  2. Nizhan

Nizhan Member

Hey ya Good luck, I've just started too, i have been looking at this website for a while and it has been very very helpfil
  3. Moonbeamcor

Moonbeamcor Well-Known Member

Hiya and good luck to you both! I'm new here too, and getting a bit lost already - glad I found this newbie thread to bring me back to where I started. I'm actually not a total SW newbie, but have been feeling like I need to start over again... sort of lost the plot over Christmas and have yet to find it again. :/
    NatBean, forgive me for asking, but what's PCOS?
  4. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Hi Nat welcome to the forum and good luck with SW.
  5. margaret76

margaret76 Well-Known Member

Polycystic ovary syndrome? X

Sent from my SM-N9005 using mobile app
  6. Moonbeamcor

Moonbeamcor Well-Known Member

Oh of course!
    A friend of mine suffers from it... wish you all the best and hope you find SW helps you get to your goal, weight and otherwise! :)
  7. nat_bean

8. nat_bean

thanks PCOS is poly cycstic ovary syndrome
  9. Vavaness

Vavaness Well-Known Member

Hiya NatBean!
    Welcome along and I hope you have a great week x
  10. Kate84

Kate84 Well-Known Member

11. nat_bean

thank you :D
  12. nat_bean

Thank you :D
  13. Wegle

Wegle Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and SW nat!

It's a great diet and I'm sure you will be steaming to target before you know it. I started this time round at a similar weight to you and I too am trying to shift some weight before me and the hubby start expanding the family.

Best of luck to you and here's to a great first week!
  14. nat_bean

Thanks so much

been on sw less than a week and already feel better for it. im not hoping for a drastic weight loss this week im aiming for 1lb a week anything more will be a bonus for me :D
  15. nat_bean

First weigh in

2lbs loss..... feeling kind of deflated as was hoping for a big number in the first week however it is still a loss :D
  16. nat_bean

bad bad bad last few days. valentines weekend away ended up eating crap... I know I've put weight on (naughty scales check in!) starting again today and forgetting the last couple days

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
  17. nat_bean

wooooo 1.4lbs lost this week
  18. orla126

orla126 Well-Known Member

Well done :)

Sent from my tablet using MiniMins
  19. nat_bean

20. gingerninja

gingerninja Well-Known Member

I'm new to Slimming World and this forum too!

2lb of fat is still two packs of butter ;-) and they do say slow and steady wins the race and leaves less saggy skin.