slimming world "saints".....or not??!!

I know what you mean, my friend goes to a different group to me but when she puts on she says to c oh I don't know why I've been good even though shes sat and ate a Chinese takeaway and two bags of maltesers the night before. If people don't want to admit they've gone off plan that's up to them as long as they'll admit it to themselves, that's my opinion anyway.

Had a nice banana today hunni?? i had one last night xx

hiya, no not a nana for me today! had 2 archers n lemonade last nite tho an i never drink! ha. wat u got 4 tea 2nite? xx

juicygooseface said:
hiya, no not a nana for me today! had 2 archers n lemonade last nite tho an i never drink! ha. wat u got 4 tea 2nite? xx

Ohhhhh i have the worst weekend eating wise. God only knows how many syns n when i weighed myself in boots i was 3lb up... Then took off coat etc n went down to 1.5lb but still. Dinner i had mussels in a sauce made of cherry tomatos chillis garlic and anchovies. Served with spaghetti and 1/2 plate of salad. Just made a speed soup so going to eat that tomoz n got some left over curry from last night for tomoz dinner. My lil boy is poorly so plan plan plan. Hope u enjoyed ur drinks. What have u been eating xx

aw no hope hes ok hun :) been eating ok, had 2much choc last nite tho! but back to plan again today. just had wedges n beans n quorn chicken things and gona have some rice pudding later:) was thinkin of puttin a mullerlight in with it, dont know what itll taste like tho. put the rice pudding in the fridge like 10 mins ago so gota wait 4 it to cool xxx

juicygooseface said:
aw no hope hes ok hun :) been eating ok, had 2much choc last nite tho! but back to plan again today. just had wedges n beans n quorn chicken things and gona have some rice pudding later:) was thinkin of puttin a mullerlight in with it, dont know what itll taste like tho. put the rice pudding in the fridge like 10 mins ago so gota wait 4 it to cool xxx

Ohhhhh i.don't do rice pudding so can't help u. Its one of my 3 heaving items~ milk custard and that. If i see i heave Haha x

haha! but anything else is fine? rice puddings awesome! wat things do u snack on wen u get munchies then?Xxxx

juicygooseface said:
haha! but anything else is fine? rice puddings awesome! wat things do u snack on wen u get munchies then?Xxxx

Haha well another thing makes me heave but moving on. I snack on fruit but not boring fruit mainly strawberries. Tbh tho im not a big snacker never have been~ sometimes ill have a curly wurly but im more savory so if i do ill have leftover rice or cous cous x

haha something else that makes u heave whats that then? lol and what do u class as boring fruit lol xxx

juicygooseface said:
haha something else that makes u heave whats that then? lol and what do u class as boring fruit lol xxx

Haha like apples banana and oranges. He cheaper fruit...damn u taste buds with your strawberries and gala melons....

someones tastebuds are up themselves a little :p lol melons and grapefruits all the way with me :) xxx

juicygooseface said:
someones tastebuds are up themselves a little :p lol melons and grapefruits all the way with me :) xxx

Hahahha yes they r. Wannabe tastebuds. I love kiwis also but i eat loads at once then get the tommy tits x

haha! u should have ur own show like paris hilton finding her new bff. can just imagine u walking round homeware stores searching for the right loo xx

juicygooseface said:
haha! u should have ur own show like paris hilton finding her new bff. can just imagine u walking round homeware stores searching for the right loo xx

Haha. Im not thick enough to be like her. Oh or rich. Damn it!!

i love her shes hilarious! in her show she would **** round with the bffs so much an just be laughing lol xx

Back